• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Capitalism & Slavery - Eric Wiliams - The U Of N. Carolina - Chapell Hill 1944

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
Good shit thanks possible cliffs though ??? :daydream:

Slavery created capitalism and industrialized civilization. Industrialized civilization then destroyed slavery. I'm guilt of skimming it myself, but I read all about and studied capitalism, industrialization, and slavery in school.

Industrialized civilization then destroyed slavery.

this is the illusion as it has only changed forms. capital went from enslaving the individual to the country via controlling the monetary authority.

England caused the US to go into debt via both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars and the US has been in debt and controlled by a privately owned central bank ever since. the US coining it's own money didn't fly very well with the money lenders in the 1800's. the UK gained control of their central bank in 1998 after being under the spell of the international money lenders since it was established in the late 1600's. I'm pretty sure the US was sold down the river.

Back