• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein and skin cancer.

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just doing a little reading on skin cancer ( yeah, I`m Australian and we have no fucking ozone ) and came across something interesting, or not....depending on how accurate it is.

Any thought, feel free.........

Pancreatin enzymes excreted by the pancreas in the body and then activated are the army of the body's cancer defense mechanism, analogous in function to white blood cells for fighting bacterial infections and to antibodies for fighting viral infections. Pancreatin enzymes actually have two important functions in the body: digestion of foods and routine cancer eradication. Pancreatin is a mix of different enzymes, and those involved in the digestion of proteins are also used to eliminate cancers that occur throughout the body.

The heart of the theory is that mutations and cancers occur not infrequently in the body, but are destroyed by activated enzymes manufactured by the pancreas. Only when the amount of pancreatin delivered to the mutated cells is insufficient to "digest" them does the cancer thrive. In the case of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma, ultraviolet exposure from the sun, exposure to various toxins, pancreatin unfriendly cosmetics, or an acidic body chemistry may create damage and mutations that eventually overwhelm this healing mechanism or interfere with it.

The general plan to prevent skin cancer starts by optimizing the function of pancreatin enzyme cancer defense mechanism. A lack of pancreatin enzymes can result from conflicts with digestion. The enzymes can also be destroyed by contact with acids or alcohols

Consuming protein rich foods at inappropriate times or in excessive amounts can result in a lack of pancreatin enzymes available to fight cancers that occur. Because protein digestion shares the use of the same cancer fighting enzymes, the body needs a time span each day approaching twelve hours or more without protein consumption for its cancer defense mechanism to work optimally. Today proteins are looked upon as super healthy, if not by default because fats and carbohydrates have been villianized. People are eating more protein more often. It turns out the body needs about six hours to digest proteins. The body also needs several hours after that to use the pancreatin it produces to destroy naturally occurring cancers. With three protein intensive meals a day and even an additional protein intensive late night snack, there may not be a long enough period without protein for the pancreatin that the body produces to be used to tackle the task of cancer eradication. Here is another quirk of cancer: It needs a protein intensive food supply to grow that it is also able to sap from muscles in the body so that the afflicted person may crave protein even more. This leads to a snowball effect.

Limit consumption of protein, leaving one long span of at least twelve hours and preferably longer without protein intake each day. This daily protein fast is necessary so that the pancreatin enzymes can be freed from their other job of digesting protein in food to work instead on cancer eradication throughout the body. Adequate protein intake is recommended for muscle maintainence, but skipping protein during breakfast and/or dinner makes sense as this results in the longest span without protein intake. Never eat a late night snack containing protein.

Honestly...I have never heard of this...and if you have the sources, please post them...

Pancreatin is one of several "Protolytic Enzymes" and exerts serveral properties in the body......one special one being it is a strong soft tissue anti-inflammatory when not digesting protein. It is a complex of several enzymes, protease being the strongest.

So while I can see supplementing w/it for inflammation or digestion, I have not seen the link toward melanoma and skin cancers.

I have seen things that increase the risk factors of such cancers, sun and tanning bed exposure, etc....even tyrosine if you are prone to melanoma.......and the most promising supp for protection againt UV's in the macula of the eye and the skin is Beta-Carotene (controvery in it's effectiveness w/smokers and non melanoma versus melanoma type skin cancers) There is also evidence of other anti-oxidants being protective :D

DP

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Honestly...I have never heard of this...and if you have the sources, please post them...

I cannot find any hard research on it which is the reason I`ve posted it here.

It appears as though it`s a theory/extension?? of Dr William Kelley`s old book which I believe delt with treatment of, and avoiding squamous cell carcinoma or basal cell carcinoma based on pancreatin enzymes, amoung other things.

It's interesting.......I will look into it, many cures/ideas come form the pioneers of medicine and were overlooked or laughed at at the time. :D (When the body was treated more systemically for cause, not locally for symptoms)

We recently became aware of IPT, Insulin Potentiation Therapy, the Doctor who invented it 50-60 years ago, laughed at by his collegues....now a vaulble delivery method for low dose directed chemotherapy.....it may actually save lives, versus todays barbaric chemo methodology :D

DP

For the benefit of complete health, I've stopped eating food all together. I have 6-7 meals, equally spaced out, of pure water.

That is, until someone proves that water is a health risk, which I'm sure is right around the corner...

Is breathing still OK? Because I'll quit. I think there's a patch out for that...

Dr. Pain said:

Pancreatin is one of several "Protolytic Enzymes" and exerts serveral properties in the body......one special one being it is a strong soft tissue anti-inflammatory when not digesting protein. It is a complex of several enzymes, protease being the strongest.

So while I can see supplementing w/it for inflammation or digestion, I have not seen the link toward melanoma and skin cancers.

I have seen things that increase the risk factors of such cancers, sun and tanning bed exposure, etc....even tyrosine if you are prone to melanoma.......and the most promising supp for protection againt UV's in the macula of the eye and the skin is Beta-Carotene (controvery in it's effectiveness w/smokers and non melanoma versus melanoma type skin cancers) There is also evidence of other anti-oxidants being protective :D

DP
from what ive read and experienced 1st hand is that tyrosine increases melanin production..which would ward off the effects of the skin..how can tyrosine cause skin cancer?

Back