• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno on-cycle

GSracer

Charging the course
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys deal with the very beginnings of gyno (slight puffiness and slight tenderness, moderate yesterday, more noticeable today) while you are on cycle. I upped the AI dose right away, but not sure if adding nolva or letro is something I want to do at this point. What do you think??

I'm using you're on arimidex? I've found that to be helpful in avoiding symptoms of gyno, but not so much in treating that which is already present. Your best bet is to run some letro. I've used PP's letrozole for my last two cycles, and it's proven to be highly effective. Just be sure to get some exemestane (aromasin) for PCT, because you may rebound pretty hard.

I wouldn't recommend letro, due to its tendency to get rid of pretty much all the estrogen in your body. That's not good for gains.
I'd recommend aromasin every few days on cycle to take care of estro. You should never get any estro problems doing this if your dosing is enough (are you sure what you're using is legit btw? It's pretty weird to get estro if you're already using an AI).

If you're already having problems, nolva acts directly on breast tissue, so that is your best bet.

I am using formeron, but my dose was too low, for sure. Thanks man, I'm definitely going to order the nolva to address the flare-up, then up the formeron to maintain lower e2 levels. Caught a little off guard cause I've never had gyno on earlier cycles.

I'm using you're on arimidex? I've found that to be helpful in avoiding symptoms of gyno, but not so much in treating that which is already present. Your best bet is to run some letro. I've used PP's letrozole for my last two cycles, and it's proven to be highly effective. Just be sure to get some exemestane (aromasin) for PCT, because you may rebound pretty hard.

Thanks teezhay. I always use aromasin for PCT, and usually on-cycle too, but I tried something different this time. Looks like I just need to get the formeron dose dialed in.

Back