Bus Driver Catches Falling Child

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,706
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bus Driver Catches Falling Child








    A New York City bus driver was being hailed as a hero for saving a 7-year-old girl who fell three stories from an air conditioning unit outside a Brooklyn building.(July 17)

  2. #2
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,528
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  3. #3
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,148
    Rep Points
    971805802

    Somethings not right with a 7 year old girl who climbs out of a third floor window and dances around before falling.

    And I had to dig through 4 articles just to find out how the little girl got in that situation. Journalism is a joke these days I swear. Whatever happened to reporting on the who, what, when, where, why and how? All I got from the first 3 articles was. A 7 yo girl fell three stories from an AC unit and was caught by a heroic bus driver.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    5,942
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Still it had a nice ending , versus , SPLAT , it would take some balls to stand under a jumping body 3 stories above, and a good heart.

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,706
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Somethings not right with a 7 year old girl who climbs out of a third floor window and dances around before falling.

    And I had to dig through 4 articles just to find out how the little girl got in that situation. Journalism is a joke these days I swear. Whatever happened to reporting on the who, what, when, where, why and how? All I got from the first 3 articles was. A 7 yo girl fell three stories from an AC unit and was caught by a heroic bus driver.
    Was wondering about that as well. Three minutes-plus and the AP couldn't bother to explain how or why she was out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Still it had a nice ending , versus , SPLAT , it would take some balls to stand under a jumping body 3 stories above, and a good heart.
    The man who caught the little girl said a hero is just a sandwich. Wrong answer! He's definitely a hero in my book.

  6. #6
    Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP
    Ezskanken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under The Barbell
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Points
    411503833

    Damn! Was he even leaning over that railing to catch her? If so, that makes it even more amazing! Always good to see a humble individual, but he is a "hero" in my book. Now how the hell did she get out there in the first place?

    CURRENT SALE IS ON

  7. #7
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,148
    Rep Points
    971805802

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    Damn! Was he even leaning over that railing to catch her? If so, that makes it even more amazing! Always good to see a humble individual, but he is a "hero" in my book. Now how the hell did she get out there in the first place?
    Another article says she crawled out the window and started dancing around. Thats why I said something is not right in her head or her household...

  8. #8
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,706
    Rep Points
    2147483647






    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Another article says she crawled out the window and started dancing around. Thats why I said something is not right in her head or her household...
    Here's your explanation, maniclion:

    NEW YORK -- A 7-year-old Brooklyn girl is miraculously alive and well today after she fell from a third-floor window and was luckily caught by a sure-handed neighbor.

    Cops said little Keyla McCree pushed out one of the accordion pieces that was holding a brand new air conditioner in a bedroom window of her Coney Island apartment and squeezed through the tiny opening before plummeting three stories.

    "She's fine," said the girl's worried mom, Shaleema McCree. "Not a scratch on her. The man caught her, thank God. It's a miracle."

    McCree said she had taken a younger son to the bathroom when Kayla, an autistic girl who is small for her age, pushed her way through the window. Witnesses said Kayla did not fall right away, instead, she found herself perched on top of the unit, clueless to the danger she was in.

    From Neighbor saves autistic girl after she falls from window | Fox News

Similar Threads

  1. Warning The Sky Is Falling
    By VonEric in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Mom catches boy with horse
    By Hoglander in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:10 PM
  4. Desi wife catches cheating husband
    By DiGiTaL in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
  5. Falling off the diet wagon
    By buff_tat2d_chic in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 07:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->