Legit HCG

Thread: Legit HCG

Rep Points

Legit HCG

Anyone have lab tests for hcg i NEED hcg asap. I bought from reliablerxpharmacy/alldaychemist and im still shut down. I was dumb and got lab work on last week of cycle and would like to do a blast before pct. Ill post labwork tonight my estrogen was also high 127 but was only taking 12.5 aromasin every 3 days or so and on like 100mg test prop ed 80mg npp ed TNE and 100mg anavar ed. So maybe just wasn't taking enough..

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bfriedman1017 View Post
    Anyone have lab tests for hcg i NEED hcg asap. I bought from reliablerxpharmacy/alldaychemist and im still shut down. I was dumb and got lab work on last week of cycle and would like to do a blast before pct. Ill post labwork tonight my estrogen was also high 127 but was only taking 12.5 aromasin every 3 days or so and on like 100mg test prop ed 80mg npp ed TNE and 100mg anavar ed. So maybe just wasn't taking enough..
    Nowhere near enough aromasin, nor is every third day a proper dosing schedule. I do not know anything about your HCG supplier, but there is no reason to think you would not be shut down just because you took HCG. Please go to the anabolic forum here on this site and read the sticky threads about PCT.

Rep Points

What brand hcg?
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Nowhere near enough aromasin, nor is every third day a proper dosing schedule. I do not know anything about your HCG supplier, but there is no reason to think you would not be shut down just because you took HCG. Please go to the anabolic forum here on this site and read the sticky threads about PCT.
    x2. If you are still on cycle of course you would still be shut down while on hcg. The hcg on cycle is to prevent testicular atrophy making recovery much easier. Also to just keep your balls !I have use hcg from reliable, safasi labs and was very happy.

Rep Points

OOO snaps, im upping aromasin dose. See that's why im glad I posted on here. No one on eroids has helped me. Plus the "guru on eroids was the one who told me every 3 days. Ill post up on what the hcg is. Ya my balls seem to be fine.

Rep Points

What u guys think of those liver values? Is that high or normal range for being on a cycle? I mean I've only got 6 days left of cycle and have been on for anavar npp test for 11 weeks. I know that's a long time especially for var. Actually I just spilled the last of my anavar suspension yesterday So last 6 days is going to be npp test and some tne.

Rep Points

What u guys think of those liver values? Is that high or normal range for being on a cycle? I mean I've only got 6 days left of cycle and have been on for anavar npp test for 11 weeks. I know that's a long time especially for var. Actually I just spilled the last of my anavar suspension yesterday So last 6 days is going to be npp test and some tne.
    In all seriousness, I would just do the test for the last six days and maybe even reduce the dosage (ramping down) while you increase your aromasin to 25 daily. Start your HCG now and until test clears.

Please post your plan for PCT.

Rep Points

Aight well im going to NYC for 5 days on wed-monday woot woot. So my last injection is on wed. Ill get back do a quick blast with the rest of hcg prob 3-5 days. Then nolva 40mg for 2 weeks then drop to 20mg for 3 weeks. Clomid im thinking 50mg for 4 weeks. You think I should just start serms right when I get back? I read even though I only used short esters that because my cycle was so long it might take a little longer to fully be out of my system. Plus my doses were pretty high. So if I did a 3 day blast when I get back that would be a total of 7 days to let everything clear before started serm.

Rep Points

I would not do Nolva so soon after NPP. I would think very carefully about that.

I would to clomid and aromasin.

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

Rep Points

How come people don't use nolva with deca?

Rep Points

How come people don't use nolva with deca?
    Because it leads to development of breast tissue, which I am assuming you want to avoid? http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...va-19-nor.html Or, if you believe one of the posters, it will cause your head to explode!

Rep Points

hahah yo like 5 seconds after I posted I searched and read up on it and ordered some more clomid from mpresearchsupply i dno if I jumped gun to quick cause of their bad ai rep but haven't heard anything bad on their clomid.

Rep Points

Ya so I have been taking about 25mg aromasin ED for last 4-5 days and last night after doing test npp injection I did a hcg injection followed by melotonin II. I had a erection al night which was happening alot earlier in cycle. Im thinking estrogen is getting lower.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    ^^ That
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Rep Points

Ok so clomid and aromasin will be enough to fully recover? Should I add some of needtobuildmuscles product like post cycle/unleashed? I feel like that site is full of shit. All they do is bash clomid and nolva over at elitefitniss. But if it will help me recover then maybe ill buy?

Rep Points

I'd stick with clomid and aromasin. Maybe hcg if you can find it. You can also get a pregnancy test to tell if your hcg is legit.

Rep Points

I have used HCG from reliable and quite a few other things and they always seem on point for me.
    It's the sister site to all day chemist and the only reason I dont order from all day anymore is they stopped handling HCG so they directed me to this other site.
    I believe they are owned by the same company.
    They also stopped having letrozole but still have all the ai's & serms I need.
    I always do HCG ON cycle 2x wkly @ 300-500 iu's and arimadex @ 1mg EOD.
    Aromasin & clomid for PCT.