• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IML Stacks

1botnet

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I am new to this whole scene.

25 yo
5"11
170 lb
Low Fat %

Have always been natural but my appetite and gym aggression has never been what I feel it should be. I always find it extremely hard to bulk... The more I work out the more my appetite goes up but it's not using the same ratio of acceleration... I always feel like I'm killing myself to make my diet what it should be unable to keep my appetite consistent throughout the day. (For instance I could stuff my face 6 times a day but on the 5 and 6 time I stop after a few byte as my body feels like throwing up... though take a few hits from a blunt and magically my stomach holds 50 times more food...)

When bulking I always fear gyno even naturally because my nipples glands have been a tiny bit puffy since I was 15 and adding fat to the mix makes it more noticeable in heat. The puffiness goes down with the more weight I let go... even though now I wish I could cut it out... not very noticeable at all but they bug me lol... doc when I was 15 and now say their normal and common for a lot of men...

My goal is to bulk...

METHA-DROL EXTREMEseems to fit what I need but is the estrogen control enough for EVERYONE? Should I add anything to this stack? What should I have just encase for back up if any gyno shows up?
I've read a bit on different AI's just wondering what would mix well or even if I would need anything... Just want to be super super careful...

Is SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0? safer as far as gyno is concerned?

Again I believe for my first stack a big increase in appetite will give me huge gains alone whether formula is more for cutting or not...

Which stack or addition to ether stack would help me prevent gyno close to a 0% chance OR a back up plan to add if anything does change mid cycle >.>

Thanks in advance!

Hello I am new to this whole scene.

25 yo
5"11
170 lb
Low Fat %

Have always been natural but my appetite and gym aggression has never been what I feel it should be. I always find it extremely hard to bulk... The more I work out the more my appetite goes up but it's not using the same ratio of acceleration... I always feel like I'm killing myself to make my diet what it should be unable to keep my appetite consistent throughout the day. (For instance I could stuff my face 6 times a day but on the 5 and 6 time I stop after a few byte as my body feels like throwing up... though take a few hits from a blunt and magically my stomach holds 50 times more food...)

When bulking I always fear gyno even naturally because my nipples glands have been a tiny bit puffy since I was 15 and adding fat to the mix makes it more noticeable in heat. The puffiness goes down with the more weight I let go... even though now I wish I could cut it out... not very noticeable at all but they bug me lol... doc when I was 15 and now say their normal and common for a lot of men...

My goal is to bulk...

METHA-DROL EXTREMEseems to fit what I need but is the estrogen control enough for EVERYONE? Should I add anything to this stack? What should I have just encase for back up if any gyno shows up?
I've read a bit on different AI's just wondering what would mix well or even if I would need anything... Just want to be super super careful...

Is SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0? safer as far as gyno is concerned?

Again I believe for my first stack a big increase in appetite will give me huge gains alone whether formula is more for cutting or not...

Which stack or addition to ether stack would help me prevent gyno close to a 0% chance OR a back up plan to add if anything does change mid cycle >.>

Thanks in advance!

Methaldrol is no joke bro and wouldnt be the best 1st cycle as it should be something worked up to. As far as e-control for most is enough, but from reading your info would throw in an AI like aromasin.

Sdmz is much safer as it doesn't aromatize=estrogen=gyno, however not for the first cycle.

I would recommend either halo or cyano or the two combined for duration of six weeks bro.

Back