• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Come off or stay on

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on methadrol extreme for 5 days and I have lost a ton of hair. Just I get off of it and take ultra male rx and formeron or wait a few days and stay on until I get clomid and aromasin also? Thanks for the help.

I'm not the "end all" on this one, but five days wouldn't be enough to affect hair loss.

I'm not the "end all" on this one, but five days wouldn't be enough to affect hair loss.
I have noticed a receding hairline and thinning. I think it made it speed up the progression and it isn't the entire reason. Genetics being the major reason.

5 days seems almost impossible to notice hair loss. But I'm no doctor I just don't think it could effect anyone that fast.

So I guess it would be okay to stay on but I wonder how quickly it would affect hairloss.

It is possible to notice, IMO. What, do you think AAS just sits in your system until it starts to affect muscles? If you're really worried about the hair, come off and PCT.

Just come off and see what happens. 5 days is pretty short. Little to no need for PCT.

Hair loss is largely genetic.

Just come off and see what happens. 5 days is pretty short. Little to no need for PCT.

Hair loss is largely genetic.
I am asking because I made huge muscle gains in just five days of taking M extreme. No noticeable strength gains yet. ME is the God of all of prohormones.

Are all ph's, sarms and AAS DHT derivatives?

I am asking because I made huge muscle gains in just five days of taking M extreme. No noticeable strength gains yet. ME is the God of all of prohormones.

You fkg pussy arse Jew. Fuck your faggot hair and get jerked! :coffee:

:thumb:

You fkg pussy arse Jew. Fuck your faggot hair and get jerked! :coffee:

This^^^ right here is why the cap became super mod. If he keeps giving advice like this, I see admin in the future:coffee:

Call of ktulu, why don't you just try lowering the dose for a few days and see if that works.

first few days is all water weight, your not gonna lose anything real if you quit

Or try a different AAS. Anadrol makes my hair come out in handfulls. I have to get on nioxin and propecia which did help. Took all most a year now to get my hair back to where it was (I was lucky some people it does not come back) So no I just do dbol (no hair loss for me)

Maybe u have radiation poisoning and it isnt aas related

Gich!

Shave it! You need to beat it before it beats you. ;)

grow a comb-over. i told you to do so in the other thread :paddle: And yet youre still making threads? One more thread about your cue-ball like head and youre banned! you will not bad mouth methadrol!!!

image41.jpg

:daydream:

Convert to Judaism and then you can cover it with a yamaka.

yarmulke.jpg

Can't even tell he's bald.

IML Gear Cream!
Or try a different AAS. Anadrol makes my hair come out in handfulls. I have to get on nioxin and propecia which did help. Took all most a year now to get my hair back to where it was (I was lucky some people it does not come back) So no I just do dbol (no hair loss for me)

So do you take Propecia just for the cycle or pct also?

Back