• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My new website

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
how do i fucken order??????????????? wtf is with that bra? ur just fucking with us!!!
lucky 7 gear is so over dosed ull gain 2 pounds just clicking order!

how do i fucken order??????????????? wtf is with that bra? ur just fucking with us!!!
lucky 7 gear is so over dosed ull gain 2 pounds just clicking order!

bro its g2g...its not about the money with me..all i want is for my niggas to get the best quality product..

dude i know, i already dropped a envelope full of cash into the mailbox here, i wrote on the front

"???sil???
USA"

everyone there knows u right?

dam, that was quick, I was about to make a Benj joke, but you covered all the angles. All we need now is a banner

dude i know, i already dropped a envelope full of cash into the mailbox here, i wrote on the front

"???sil???
USA"

everyone there knows u right?
UK bro, but I think he'll set up a domestic source on your street so you can walk over for delivery

sweet, can I be a rep, I'm not jerked and tan, or have any AAS experience. But I'm willing to scam anyone.

excellent colors scheme

SIL I ain't going to have a tranny pop up on my screen with a dick bigger then mines am I if I click on your link?

got my order, thanks dude but i only order a few vials, not the gallon jugs u had delivered

1st pin this morning, i noticed im getting vascular already, gained 3 pounds today so far.... i even grew a third testicle

Looks really good. Got mine in less than hour. Reading testing protocol now. Stay tuned for labs.

That website needs a pic of a Little Caesars pizza. Everyone knows Ben's secret was a tren/pizza stack.

pizza-pizza-little-caesars.jpg

wow... i wasn't on the site for over 3 months...and i come back and the 3rd post showing in anything goes is STILL related to lucky 7 and Benj....really Sil????

Come up with something new, it is always the same shit and you are just a fucking faggot... so original...really...get a life and actually go lift some weight.

I was hoping all this annoying benJ and lucky7 shit was done with...it was funny at first, but GOD DAMN... Sil is such a fucking loserrrrr...holy shitttt mannnn...you are still on here getting your confidence from a laugh or 2 from a 99% male forum...wow.......honestly man, never knew a bigger fucking douche than you...neg me all you want...we all know you are wacking off to every dude on this site

Back