• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon

big recon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to be running the sauce at 750 for about 16 wks and wanted to know some ideas of what to run it with, (deca.tren).

Stats would help us help you. Otherwise we could be planning a cycle for a 16 year 5ft 300pd TOS. Let us know lifting exp, age, cycle history etc. It's in the stickies bro.

34 yrs old ,5'10, 235, this is my fourth cycle and I wanted to bump it up....... Last one ran test e @ 750 and eq a@ 600 and added some winny. The eq did nothing for me........

Make sure u pin eod to keep levels stable

Why do people keep saying this?? Have you tried once a week? 2x a week? And 3x a week? And got levels checked? I'm pretty sure you haven't. That is purely what someone told you to do.

- SHREK

honestly man i would advise this stack, it made me feel like a god and lift like one as well this will sound pretty pussy at first but not so much at the end. when i started i was running sust 250 3x's a week at .75 per pin and tren hex 100 3x's a week at 1ml each. my bench max was 160 pounds and had never in my life been over 190, 1 wk later 175, 3 weeks later 210, 2 weeks later 230, 3 more weeks later 260 and finally at 3 months in my bench max was 290. very very potent mix

honestly man i would advise this stack, it made me feel like a god and lift like one as well this will sound pretty pussy at first but not so much at the end. when i started i was running sust 250 3x's a week at .75 per pin and tren hex 100 3x's a week at 1ml each. my bench max was 160 pounds and had never in my life been over 190, 1 wk later 175, 3 weeks later 210, 2 weeks later 230, 3 more weeks later 260 and finally at 3 months in my bench max was 290. very very potent mix

Very nice

- SHREK

i literally had strength from absolutely nowhere. when i broke 200 i thought yea im about to top out. when i put up 230 i was like wtf..... i know i havent gained that much muscle. but it was just the shear strength that it gave me.

IML Gear Cream!
If u want to take advantage of the prop ester it's smart to pin eod. Just makes sense. Hopefully someone else can chime in on this. Heavy where u at u aas genius. And if ur in the first 4-5 weeks of ur cycle I'd deff pin eod with sust simply because it kicks in faster. I've pretty much always used it but if I can get away with half as many pins a week I'd be happy

Back