• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im bout to fuck wuth this bitch

davemeister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this bitch is reguler customer who comes in for coffee all the time. fuck this bitch i thoght she was pretty so i asked her on date and she said no i think im going put steroids in her food enxt time. i have methyltren. i also have letrozole. what do i do to fuck with thsu bitch?!

TROLLS---1992-001.jpg

this bitch is reguler customer who comes in for coffee all the time. fuck this bitch i thoght she was pretty so i asked her on date and she said no i think im going put steroids in her food enxt time. i have methyltren. i also have letrozole. what do i do to fuck with thsu bitch?![/

find out what azza is on then just give her that!....and remember if it talks like a wanker,..looks like a wanker,..then its prolly azza.

Go for it, its best to know that you tried then to wonder what if. You might get laid and have a wonderful time or you can keep jerking off with your hairy palms.

this bitch is reguler customer who comes in for coffee all the time. fuck this bitch i thoght she was pretty so i asked her on date and she said no i think im going put steroids in her food enxt time. i have methyltren. i also have letrozole. what do i do to fuck with thsu bitch?!

By the way, are you bloody loco?

Sounds like something big ben would say . My girl cheated so ima abuse hcg so I can blow a phat load in her face

IML Gear Cream!

4cd4bd30-5f0e-a596.jpg

i hope she has some big mean nasty ass brothers who find out what ur trying to do,
they grab u, take u to a barn out on a farm and get a blow torch and a pair of pliers on u

pathetic cunt wants to drug her cause she said no

op works at starbucks ?

dating-fails-friend-zone-johnny-has-it-rough-forever-alone-macro.jpg

Shoot urself in the face for starters. Just cuz ur ugly and she's hot and denied you don't mean u gotta be low as fuck and drug her. Dumbass

You work at a coffee shop? :gayfight:

Yea thats real smart, put steroids in her food, you get caught and the fucking heat comes down on gearz in general, the headlines would read "dipshit puts illegal steroids in womans coffee because she said no" give me a fucking break

Why would you waste good gears on a girl?

I don't think its fair to give her 'roids' and not to inform her about 'PCT' .....explain to her how to consume Protein , teach her a good routine for all body parts,
and maybe there is a 'trainer' floating around the coffee shop[floating implies gay]..... make sure her 'gym' membership is up to date, and most important is to have her join IM.... then.. drop a 45lb plate on her cute little head and rape the shit out of her[hardcore anal]..... most important.. post pics for your IM boys...
:winkfinger:

Good plan, fuckstick. Why don't you just eat a buckshot sandwich now and get it over with? You want to put an illegal substance in her food AND you post on a public forum your intentions? There's probably a reason you work in a coffee shop and it isn't because you're an unappreciated genius, it's because you're a fucking moron.

^^^^^I think this covers it^^^^^^

Good plan, fuckstick. Why don't you just eat a buckshot sandwich now and get it over with? You want to put an illegal substance in her food AND you post on a public forum your intentions? There's probably a reason you work in a coffee shop and it isn't because you're an unappreciated genius, it's because you're a fucking moron.
Well said. People like you (op) are the reason gear gets a bad wrap. Because ur a dumbass and more then likely a fat fuck that doesn't work out and uses gear to make himself seem "cool" negged

GICH!

Back