• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscle repair

btex34n88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A few months back i tore my pectorial muscle and used peptides for a few months to help with recovery. It worked pretty well, still obviously tender with heavier weights, but thankfully i didnt lose any size/shape of the muscle. 4 days ago while doing speed training(40yrd dash) my hamstring popped and immediately sent me to the ground. The pain was astronomical, yet there wasnt any bruising as with my pectorial muscle. I think its just strained or pulled really bad, but was curious what the best peptides would be for recovery? I need this thing healed in 2 weeks for the olympics :winkfinger:

I tore my pec 3 weeks ago, I talked to PJ about it, alot of stretching, and warm up-do nothing that bothers it, strength is back to where it was before the injury---Stretch those hammies

^ yeah i just dont understand. I warmed up for 30 minutes, stretching, 3/4 sprints, & did lunges before running my 40. It's happened before doing the exact same thing, same hamstring as well

as for my pec, its been 4 months and im finally back to where i left off in terms of strength. The tear was very bad, and actually tore down by bicep as well. Didnt lift very much for 3 weeks, then gently eased back into very light chest exercises. Always stretched, iced/heated. Guess certain muscles take longer to heal

I need this thing healed in 2 weeks for the olympics :winkfinger:

Maybe I have "gullible" written on my face, but are you serious?

Edit: Don't even answer that, you wouldn't be on any Olympic team two weeks out from competition if your hamstring just popped and dropped you to the ground. Forget I ever asked this.

Back