• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new mlg test e blood work coming soon

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just scheduled blood work for wednsday and will post results when i get them. i am not following any protocol right now even though when i'm done with cycle and back on cruise i will follow the protocol and get bloodwork again. i will lay out what i've been doing i know this isn't "protocol" but should provide some useful information.
weeks 1-5 250mg test e twice a week for total of 500mg
week 6 375mg test e twice a week for total of 750mg
week 7 took one pin last thursday of 375mg now i will get blood drawn 7 days later which should give some idea of how much test is in mlg gear. i've been taking fomeron for ai 2ml per day so i'm very curious as to what my e2 levels are. stay tuned

I dont think bloodwork tells the whole story. I was running high test and comming back low. It was something to do with some other stuff I was taking. The test I was on was prescription from the phramacy

I dont think bloodwork tells the whole story. I was running high test and comming back low. It was something to do with some other stuff I was taking. The test I was on was prescription from the phramacy

Absolute bullshit. You are all worried it's going to come back low so your already making excuses.

i just scheduled blood work for wednsday and will post results when i get them. i am not following any protocol right now even though when i'm done with cycle and back on cruise i will follow the protocol and get bloodwork again. i will lay out what i've been doing i know this isn't "protocol" but should provide some useful information.
weeks 1-5 250mg test e twice a week for total of 500mg
week 6 375mg test e twice a week for total of 750mg
week 7 took one pin last thursday of 375mg now i will get blood drawn 7 days later which should give some idea of how much test is in mlg gear. i've been taking fomeron for ai 2ml per day so i'm very curious as to what my e2 levels are. stay tuned

I think this will probably only tell us if there is Testosterone in the product. Looking forward to the e2 numbers, though

this is why i cant stand this thread, deteriorates to drama

Im taking your stuff MLG. I dont need blood work to tell me its good. It is. As far as my post, Im just not used to somebody telling me Im full of shit. On a forum or in person. Its easy. I was offering up an experience I had.

me and heavy consulted and addresses this issue . it is being handled and more testers results will also be posted, anyone interested please pm me
mlg

Absolute bullshit. You are all worried it's going to come back low so your already making excuses.

Judging by my PM inbox, this post hit close to home. The truth sometimes hurts like a mother fucker.

Worried its going to come back low? Its my test. I'm the source. Lol. Been doin this dickhead since before u were probably born or least while you were still riding a big wheel

Worried its going to come back low? Its my test. I'm the source. Lol. Been doin this dickhead since before u were probably born or least while you were still riding a big wheel

That's a long time to be shooting bunk gear.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, Hoyle. Id like to make this whole misunderstanding up to you. If your ever in the Detroit area just pm me. Ill buy you a beer. Ok?

I live in the burbs and avoid Detroit like the plague. Nothing but jigaboos and Chaldeans that would kill their mother for their own cell phone store left in Detroit.

Actually, there are a few restaurants that are worth the trip now and again.

Ahh so ur in the area. Pm me. Anytime. Ill come out to where u are. Take it to pm

Had blood drawn this morning should get results back early next week. Will post when they come in.

Ahhh i love you .....have you been to the sponsor forums lately ?? Funny shit going over there people are suckin tuggin and fucking some of the sponsors

I have a feeling we aren't going to see anything here.

hmmmm...going on almost three weeks for the results? i pm'd him to get the scoop but he's not answering.

I'm sure everything will come back good though guys. MLG seems like he's really on the ball.

My guess, and i could be wrong is...test came back bad, he contacted MLG (as he should) and they are working it out....
I wanted to edit this - I'm not saying he shouldnt post results..he should, thats what this forum is for....just that the sponsor should always be given a chance to make it right....

Back