Cemproducts.com

TEST C response time.................

Rep Points

TEST C response time.................

Even though you won't physically feel it effects for weeks; will the test be working?.....ex: basically, after 4 weeks of continous injections will you visibly see a difference in the mirror?.....and dosage would be 500mg.....thanks.......I know its a common question but I'm wondering what is the TEST doing up until you start feeling the strength increase................thanks again

Rep Points

I usually dont begin to feel the effects of Cyp until about week 4-5. I have seen some on here say weeks 3-4, but it all depends on the quality of your gear.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Seeing a difference in the mirror isn't about when an ester will hit. It's about your attention to diet, and dedication in the gym. Anybody can push oil, but not everybody can eat what is required for growth, or maintain perfect attendance in the gym.

The ester will be slowly breaking down, releasing more and more hormone as the days go by. Like mentioned above (everybody is different), come weeks 3-5 you will physically and mentally tell a difference. By then your levels will be high and constant...

CURRENT SALE IS ON

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Blood levels technically start rising from the first injection. I notice better pumps and libido by week two or so. It peaks around 4-5 weeks and if diet and training are good you'll notice a change in the mirror and the scale by then

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

x2
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

By the end of the first day I feel the mental effects of well being, calmness and superiority. Then after a week to 10 days, I notice the pump at the gym a lot more and muscles getting larger. By the end of week 3 I can definitely notice a difference. By week 4-7 I feel I peek and start to come off my cycle as I feel the internal cell regulators start to upregulate and bring the body back to homeostatis as far as protein synthesis etc. Cells that grow indefinitely would be a cancer risk so there are feedback loops within the cell to control this(ie TSC1/2 to mTOR, rapamycin, TGF-beta like myostatin, PTEN, 4ebp1...). Also, I feel as though glycogen loading/cycling helps around week 4 as insulin resistance can start to occur from constant eating. So I do a intermittent fast or two around that time to improve insulin response. Though androgens primary action is to proliferate satellite (stem) cells, and I think that effect does not degrade with time or at least in the 3 month avg cycle (I think I saw a study that showed androgen receptor downregulate after 6 months or something like that).