• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hot Sexy gear pic...

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i think you will love it now ;)

Attachments

• asia_pharma_british_dragon_mix_world-pharma_s.jpg
    asia_pharma_british_dragon_mix_world-pharma_s.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 139
If it takes WP this long just to get a working link up, I don't even want to know what their T/A is like.

Anyone who placed an order during the Bush administration can expect a touchdown at some point in the coming months.

All I see is a bunch of little abscesses and infections. :hmmm:

good money !

i never really thought so, but every post of yours that i read sure makes me feel intelligent.

bwahahaha!

Each time I read one of these threads (you all know what i'm talking about, don't want to outright bash:shrug:), I feel my IQ dropping.

I can't believe I still click on these threads, i'm either a masochist or I want to go full retard soon....

looks nice WP

For the price that shit should be sent overnight.

The prices are admitedly high but so is the quality. Everything that I have ever recieved from them has been top notch. The tren is hands down the best I've ever run and I love the test suspension. T/A has been the same as all overseas suppliers and his resend policy is one of the best. I am bothered by those who don't like him going on and on, how about just moving on.

i think you will love it now ;)

A thing of beauty, some top quality gear you have WP. It always amazes me at how may guys are quick to say such negative things. No need for all the hate guys, try the gear one time and im sure you will love it, i did :)

The prices are admitedly high but so is the quality. Everything that I have ever recieved from them has been top notch. The tren is hands down the best I've ever run and I love the test suspension. T/A has been the same as all overseas suppliers and his resend policy is one of the best. I am bothered by those who don't like him going on and on, how about just moving on.

thanks for honest revives!

A thing of beauty, some top quality gear you have WP. It always amazes me at how may guys are quick to say such negative things. No need for all the hate guys, try the gear one time and im sure you will love it, i did :)

thanks for honest replay!

OK guys- to start with his TA is stellar.The gear is properly doesd-clean and is pharma plain and simple. Orals are uniform and packaging is the best I have seen. If prices are too much- move on as there are many UGLS out there to serve you.But- don't bash on the guys products or speliing.I also type like shit as to a vision problem caused by tumours. I have tested WP/AP gear and is hard to beat on all counts.Give credit where credit is due-Appreciated-OD

Back