• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

testing help please

boss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I had no clue I would be tested anytime soon. Turns out I was very wrong. Can anyone give me some info on how long it takes for eq to be gone fully? I've been off 4 months but I want to know exactly how long I will test positive for. Is there any way I can take something to pass it?Please help guys I've looked online and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

You should be able to calculate it with this. Just follow the steps type your cycle in the mg per day per week and add extra weeks past the day of last injection to see the serum as it leaves the system. I believe it takes
about 1 1/2 to 2 months for EQ to leave the system.. I can be wrong though.

So I had no clue I would be tested anytime soon. Turns out I was very wrong. Can anyone give me some info on how long it takes for eq to be gone fully? I've been off 4 months but I want to know exactly how long I will test positive for. Is there any way I can take something to pass it?Please help guys I've looked online and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Roid Calculator - half lifes steroids ester half-life

They test for metabolites which can be around much longer than the actual compound. I believe eq can be tested for for a very long time. Deca is supposedly around a year

They test for metabolites which can be around much longer than the actual compound. I believe eq can be tested for for a very long time. Deca is supposedly around a year

Yeah I think EQ is about a year but I am not sure. Does anyone know a way around testing? Haven't been able to find much so far. If I had known the level I would be competing at I would never have considered that steroid at all. I would have just done more test.

Back