• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

think its okay to run a 19nor 3 cycles in a row?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive ran a 19nor the past 2 cycles with 10 weeks in between...im starting my next cycle after being off 10 weeks. was planning on doing just test but i have tren sitting here (its like staring at candy) i know 19nors are harsh shutting down wise so would u recommend staying off the tren for this run or think its okay to go with tren also?

Bridge for a few weeks to let yourself recover a bit. You'll still be shut down but other bloods will go back to normal.

I would lay off. Like you stated 19nors will shut you down very hard. Unless you want to go on TRT?

i would like to hear more about this bridge thing what does that mean.like i have been on cycle for like 6 months now i know but damn i look good.and i have ran diff coumpounds thru out and a lot of that time was test e only and like 500mg a week.and all so about midway i stoped and pct for like 4 or 5 weeks which i know 2 of those weeks the test was just clearing but still i did no gear for 4 or 5 weeks.then went back on with just test for a while then ran test e and tren a only ran tren for 5 weeks.so my guestion is i am not wanting to come off so i would like to hear more about how i could be safe and let my body and recptors heal some with out completly coming off and being all depressed and missing workout etc because i look the best i have ever looked in my life.

i would like to hear more about this bridge thing what does that mean.like i have been on cycle for like 6 months now i know but damn i look good.and i have ran diff coumpounds thru out and a lot of that time was test e only and like 500mg a week.and all so about midway i stoped and pct for like 4 or 5 weeks which i know 2 of those weeks the test was just clearing but still i did no gear for 4 or 5 weeks.then went back on with just test for a while then ran test e and tren a only ran tren for 5 weeks.so my guestion is i am not wanting to come off so i would like to hear more about how i could be safe and let my body and recptors heal some with out completly coming off and being all depressed and missing workout etc because i look the best i have ever looked in my life.

200mg test c every week.

what do you mean xyz you saying just run test e or c i like and have test e so just run 200mg a week for a while.i tought that was more cruizing and blasting not bridging?

Bridging is cruising is it not?

I guess it is. The term over here is bridging anyway. As in, you bridge one cycle to another. I'd go as low as 125mg cyp/enan a week, enough for libido and still decent test values. Do this for a week or 4-6, get bloods done, most if not all other values but fsh/lh should be back in the normal range. This way you also get a fresh kick when you start the "new" cycle.

IMO bridging between cycles is cruising, and not for those who intend to recover. Sure it's possible but I would not take the chance. I ran my first two cycles with very little time between, but I stocked up on test e and came to terms with the fact that when the cycle was finished I wasn't coming off ever.

so i could run just test e at 250 mg a week for like 4 or 5 weeks and everything heals besides my natty test so that when i start my next cycle i get good gains right.

so i could run just test e at 250 mg a week for like 4 or 5 weeks and everything heals besides my natty test so that when i start my next cycle i get good gains right.

Yes, but I would run it at minimum of 8 weeks. 10-12 would be best.

ive ran a 19nor the past 2 cycles with 10 weeks in between...im starting my next cycle after being off 10 weeks. was planning on doing just test but i have tren sitting here (its like staring at candy) i know 19nors are harsh shutting down wise so would u recommend staying off the tren for this run or think its okay to go with tren also?
deca and tren might have bad long term effects over just test, like scarring in blood lines, heart, lodny stress ect. (i dotn want to look for all the studies, but there are some new ones showing deca might not be as safe as it feels (is thought) which sucks because I really like deca AND tren, shit im using tren now.
but I would only use it 1 time every 1-2 years. Deca i used ot add ot hy HRT from time to tiem at only 50-150mg ew and it helped ALOT wiht pains, joitn issues, but now I am thinking I will not do that anymore untill there is strong proof AGAINST what I have recently been seeing.
for now ill stick with test fo rmy hrt with maybe something for SHBG like proviron or maste.

my point is try to stick to test only cycle (with support compounds like an AI and PCT of course) and use other compounds like deca or tren ONLY from time to time, not every time ( 1 time a year?)

thats my op anyway.

I would lay off. Like you stated 19nors will shut you down very hard. Unless you want to go on TRT?

Thats how I felt before, but now I rec even with going to trt/hrt, limiting use of things other than test is a good idea for a possibly longer life. (just my op)
The shut down i was no even touching because that is well known.
If that is ANY worry at all then the thread starter should know not to keep using them, if life/health was not even why.

if your SHBG levles and other like it have gone down, then yes.
or you can just (or also) add proviron or mast to free up test or bind to the SHBG over the test and get more out of it.

Time off is best, but atleast time off big doses (trt) is better than nothing.

but I don't rec crusing unless you plan to stay on hrt for life. Just my thoughts.... and I am on hrt.

Deff run something like pami if you run alot of this stuff or atleast have it on hand.
I agree though from post above. Time off might be best.

IMO bridging between cycles is cruising, and not for those who intend to recover. Sure it's possible but I would not take the chance. I ran my first two cycles with very little time between, but I stocked up on test e and came to terms with the fact that when the cycle was finished I wasn't coming off ever.

Ditto

I also like my sausage to work...

Back