• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tension in lower left back, all the way down left leg?

allskillz20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was doing leg curls about 2 weeks ago and felt something pull, so I quit training legs for a bit, but now it feels like I have a tightness/tension in my upper butt, and lower back, like my muscles are tearing when I try to do simple exercises like leg press (get like 3/4 the way up on a rep and the stinging is like unbearable)... I cant even workout legs, any ideas?

Don't do any thing that bothers it, test it with light weight in a couple of days

Hard to tell but I would recommend some deep tissue work and a trip to a Chiropractor. I've found this has worked for me when I run in to issues that I can't seem to train around.

Hard to tell but I would recommend some deep tissue work and a trip to a Chiropractor. I've found this has worked for me when I run in to issues that I can't seem to train around.

Not bad advice. I've been to the doctor for serious muscle strains before. Deep tissue massage, stretching, and simple resistance exercises seem to be the name of the game, but it won't go away quickly and it may not ever go away completely. I still have a tightness in my back from a muscle strain injury years ago, but I can train, I just need to be careful.

Back