• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whos repping coolhand

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
we need to find out whos repping this fag, they need a neg party

jew mods..hope this helps

People who know funny when they see it.

Also negged the OP.

Fact: Your shit hasn't been funny for a while, Fact: Your neg power is small and weak like you, Fact: you only post in AG because you aren't smart enough to post else where, Fact: there's more of us to keep you red than the other way around. Add it all up and what do you have? A pathetic, little, friendless, confused boy who craves attention that he's unable to get from his parents or his peers. The only difference between you and Eddie is that he likes girls and gets routinely banned. I do believe, however, that you are on the road to banning like him. Unfortunately you will always love the cock. OK so now neg me so I can show the entire board that the only thing smaller that your sense of humor is your neg power.

P.S. Reps to all who neg this human herpe, red is his color

You should try to be my friend.

I could teach you how to act with women... get you laid son !

I have forgot about more pussy that I've had then the actual amount of pussy you have had little boy. :coffee:

There's nothing like driving down the road with my ADHD brain bouncing off my cranium when suddenly some random drunken fuck fest from way back when pops in my head and I think to myself, I forgot all about fucking her. :lol:

Wow that was a real heart stopper.
too bad it wasn't literally
You should try to be my friend.

I could teach you how to act with women... get you laid son !
so you like to be treated like a woman and you'll give it up

People who know funny when they see it.

Also negged the OP.
where's the comedy? you aint got nothing and once you remember that you cant keep up you'll start posting lame pics

IML Gear Cream!
There's nothing like driving down the road with my ADHD brain bouncing off my cranium when suddenly some random drunken fuck fest from way back when pops in my head and I think to myself, I forgot all about fucking her. :lol:

I know this feeling :daydream:

:coffee:

It's Captn'...he's the one that keeps putting him back in the green. Captn' is on his "friends list."

secdrl has the best neg parties lol
:clapping:

is coolhand captn's gimmick? I'm disappointed

is coolhand captn's gimmick? I'm disappointed

If it is Cap, I'd be disappointed, too. It's not XYZ, CJ doesn't really participate in neggings and Heavy was the one who blasted him into the red. Only leaves one other option...

Fact: Your shit hasn't been funny for a while, Fact: Your neg power is small and weak like you, Fact: you only post in AG because you aren't smart enough to post else where, Fact: there's more of us to keep you red than the other way around. Add it all up and what do you have? A pathetic, little, friendless, confused boy who craves attention that he's unable to get from his parents or his peers. The only difference between you and Eddie is that he likes girls and gets routinely banned. I do believe, however, that you are on the road to banning like him. Unfortunately you will always love the cock. OK so now neg me so I can show the entire board that the only thing smaller that your sense of humor is your neg power.

Fact: You are ugly and old.

P.S. i'm a mod so keep your niggger mouth shut or i'll ban you. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!

This guys is still mad cause I negged him once for sucking off a sponsor. <---- Fact

FUCK ME IN THE ASS! :analsex: wouldn't be the first anal experience I've had jr.
P.S. I am ugly and old who gives a fuck and my pedo uncle Azza rim's me before each raping

I think all of the john's hitting CHJ's mommy while he was in the womb might have dented his head a little and definitly explains a lot about his love for the cock.
I don't think he's theCaptn's gimmick. theCaptn is a retart and could not keep this going this long. Plus CHJ is online while theCaptn' is sleeping holding his 4 incher.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to figure out the ban button, but keep trying buttercup, maybe in special ed class they will cover it today.

Maybe I didn't ban you for a reason...

P.S. Stop being old and ugly

LOL.. tho!!! was pretty funny that you ran and messaged Prince like a fag boy LOL

Back