• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Easter has been cancelled........

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

U sick FUQ...

Thats sad - poor rabbit

Where did you find that?!?!! SOmeone who finally beat MMA to the punch! :lol

Poor wabbit!

i know titanya would find that funny her likin roadkill and all :lol:

other than that that's fuqin funny :laugh:

they make cute roadkill :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: I posted this last year, still a classic though. :D I tried posting it again a few days ago but the fucking thing said it was too big :mad: Goddamnit :grumble:

Originally posted by irontime
:lol: I posted this last year, still a classic though. :D I tried posting it again a few days ago but the fucking thing said it was too big :mad: Goddamnit :grumble:

Mj, .......I mean IT, you should have resized the damn thing. Fuck, buy your books, send you to school and what do you learn? Notta fucking thing.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rusty
Mj, .......I mean IT, you should have resized the damn thing. Fuck, buy your books, send you to school and what do you learn? Notta fucking thing.:rolleyes:

:finger:

:haha: :haha:

Well, it also depends on what capabilities your machine has. And, for the record, Paint is WEAK.

Originally posted by Rusty
Fuck, buy your books, send you to school and what do you learn? Notta fucking thing.:rolleyes:
True but at least I'll be a dumbass with a degree :D

Originally posted by irontime
True but at least I'll be a dumbass with a degree :D

And then you'll be able to get a good job, making lots of money, doing NOTHING. Fuck, I shoulda finished school.........:mad:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey.. I have a degree

but I dont know why you two are complaining for?

U must not be working hard being on her 24/7 , lol

no dey didn't sweetie, it's otay.

da bunny probably killed itself after a brutal raping and witnessing the slow murder and torture of its wittle bunny family.

Originally posted by Crono1000
no dey didn't sweetie, it's otay.

da bunny probably killed itself after a brutal raping and witnessing the slow murder and torture of its wittle bunny family.

oh... oh... otay! now i feel better *sniffle* :(

Back