• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help! very swolen ventro-glute.

pasamoto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
iv been pinning testP/trenA/mastP EOD for a week and a half. yeterday was my 6th injection. been rotating between left and right ventro-glutes. has been getting less painful each time until yesterday. i pinned about 7am with no problem, a few hours later i was on the beach and got hit with some big waves that put my ass on the shallow bottom a few times. was kinda painfull, but didnt think much of it. by last night injection site was very painfull. this morning and all day it is very painfull. site is extremely swollen and slightly red. you can see that my hip is big through my cloths. do i need to see a doc? what happened here.

Could be three things...1) Rotating only two spots is not enough 2)you have an infection 3) you are a pussy

Glutes and quads are the easiest to start off with. Rotating between 2 sites eod is not enough. Check out the sticky in this section about how to inject t. Very good video...

I love quads...and you will learn to love them...if you start pinning them...hurts like a bitch at first...but then it's the best spot after while

pinned quad last night before bed. no issues or pain. wanted to stay away from glutes till the swelling is down. pain is def lessend this morning but glute is still very swollen and and a little red. could infection or start of abcess set in that fast?

sounds like like swelling... if i go swimming after injecting that site always ends up hurting like a bitch... probably the cold water..

do you know what an abscess looks like? google image it. trust me if you had one you would know

I had something similar to this, pinned in the morning-went to a meeting and sat in a fucked up chair that irritated the spot that i pinned, flared up for a week then went away-weird shit

pain is gone. swelling is down a little. but it has gotten redder.

IML Gear Cream!
I never got swelling, but I hit scare tissue once that hurt like a bitch and that same day I got a deep tissue massage and I could not walk right for a week... Wait or was that from the tranny? idk

Back