Boston mayor tells Chick fila to stay out of Boston

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

...this is really a ploy to get another chicken sandwhich resturant into bostin
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    Not really. They don't even entirely agree on what 'homosexuality' is. It's not like there's a standard way to test then scientifically classify someone as homosexual. They haven't identified 100% which group of genes or alleles cause homosexuality.
    true and osme might be due ot abuse, others just likign the "manly" type of person over a girlie one and ending up with a man on man, or .. wlel somany reasons and grey area, i think it would be hard to say.
    some might have been hard wired in the body while for some it could have been learned.

I still think there is nothing wrong with it (FOR ADULTS) but leave the kids to grow and explore on there own. if they end up gay.... so what?
    I dont think they should be tought untill sex talk time is right. before that leave it vage and let them find them selvs, dont force them to be a way YOU want them to be.

Thats my view anyway.
    Enjoy it and get some fasion tips while you wish them to be happy in there lives.
    Blergs AKA. JUCED_PORKCHOP

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    My wife's boss' wife is a big wig at Jew fil A corporate in ATL and makes about $450K/yr.

I'd pretend to believe in God for that kind of money.
    x 2 ^^

.45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyusa View Post
    1. lol, jewish way of life? you mean "be fruitful and multiply"?
    remember this very important insight in all that you do, Jesus was the Godhead in the flesh while on this earth, not only a man, but yet a man also. you shoul read the gospels, Jesus tells who He is and why He was here, then you won't be so confused about His life. Jesus lived to die, that was His specific goal, nothing else. be thankful, He did it for you. Jesus made eternal life possible, no one else.

2. if homo is in someone's nature, how do so many go straight after being homo and live happy lives married to the opposite sex? many after becoming christian.

iron addict, SD has nailed the truth, has he become your enemy because he tells you the truth?
    He was a Jewish man. He married and had children.

How do you know they are actually straight?
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

.45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

explain the dead sea scrolls
    explain fulfilled prophecies, birth, life and death of Christ
    explain unfulfilled prophecies, a one world government and a cashless society spoken of by John in revelation
    explain the supernatural, how do miracles happen
    explain your existence, where did you come from
    explain why Flavius Josephus, a first century Jewish historian wrote of Jesus and the Christians
    explain why Cornelius Tacitus wrote about Jesus and the first century Christians in his Annals

the Bible's uniqueness and unity. The Bible was written by over 40 authors who came from just about every walk of life conceivable, including fisherman, kings, a butler, priests, and a tax collector. The 66 books of the Bible were written over a 1,500 year span in three languages on three continents with one theme and no contradictions.

just because you do not want the bible, Jesus, Holy Spirit and a heavenly Father God to be real, does not nor will ever make it so.
    Lord of the Rings was written by one man and supplemental novels by others. Doesn't make them true.
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

.45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

lol. you have no reason to believe a human is any different from a fruit fly!??!?!?!

please elaborate the why and how on this grand theory of yours.
    We share 55% of our DNA with a banana tree. 60% with insects. 75% with reptiles. 90% with most mammals. Draw your own conclusion.

.45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    i was referring to historical records as they applied to jesus marrying a whore, I was not calling the bible a historical text
    Who said Mary Magdalene was a whore? Oh! That's right! Those that put the bible together to form a religion. It has to be true because they certainly weren't trying to embellish a story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by albob View Post
    yeah, "freedom to all people" as long as they believe exactly what you believe.
    we? Im from boston...lol so i guess the mayor is speaking french

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Lord of the Rings was written by one man and supplemental novels by others. Doesn't make them true.
    BRO...ARE YOU COMPAIRING MOSES WITH MR TOLKEN LOL ?

i DO NOT BELIVE cHRISTIANS (SO CALLED, MANY OF THE ARE PHARASEES AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW IT) SHOULD FORCE THEIR BELIFES ON OTHERS. PHARASI DID THIS..JESUS DID NOT
    BUT BY THE SAME RULE....THJE FIRST AMMENDMENT WAS INTENDED TO APPLY EVENLY ACROSS THE BOARD.....THE MAN HAS A RIGHT TO SPEAK AGAINST...BUT IF HE REFUSED TO HIRE A QUALIFIED MAN OR WOMAN BASED ON THEIR SEXUal practices then he is an asshole and a hippocrate. The book of John states that "All men are guilty of sin, and he who claims he is not giulty of sin is a liar"

So..if you are going to single out gays you are a hippocrate and a modern day pharise! Check out Romans chapter one where Paul lists all sins he could think of. Iy was THESE that when asked about stoning a woman for adultery Jesus answered
    "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." As the room of accusers left the room Jesus said to the woman..."Your accussers no longer accuse you and neither do I..go..and sin no more."
    You see..Jesus wants us to love each other and if someone is deep in sin you talk to them about it. Jesus was not involved in politics and the only time he pointed a finger at anyone it WAS THE HOLIER THAN THOUGH FARASEES! ITS ALL TOO EASY TO PICK ON THE ONLY SIN YOU HAPPEN NOT TO ENGAUGE IN LOL..I MEAN NOT TOO MANY STRAIGHHT PEOPLE LOOSE THEIR TEMPER AND GO OUT AND HAVE GAY SEX....BUT ALL OF US SIN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ALL THE TIME. SO AS JESUS ALSO SAID...TRY TAKING THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE BEFORE REMOVING THE SPLINTER FROM THE EYE OF ANOTHER"
    NOW...BAQCH TO BODY BUILDING...ITS FRIDAY.....IM DUE FOR 400MG TEST--E LOL

BP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    who said mary magdalene was a whore? Oh! That's right! Those that put the bible together to form a religion. It has to be true because they certainly weren't trying to embellish a story.
    bro where in the bible does it say jesus marrier mm or anyone else for that matter?
    Yes jesus hung out with tax collectors and whores and not the self serving pharasees to demonstrate that it was the common every day man and woman that he came to save. But at the same time...no place in the bible does it say that jesus "acted" like a tax collectr or whore monger"

I FEEL A LOT OF BIBLICAL STUFF WAS PUT IN THERE THAT DOESNT BELONG LIKE WHEN "GOD" ORDERS A GENERAL TO KILL EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD....
    SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO? I STICK TO THE WORDS IN RED,,,,THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF JESUS AND IMO IF MORE PEOPLE DID THIS THERE WOULD BE LESS ARGUING ABOUT RELIGION
    BP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Who said Mary Magdalene was a whore? Oh! That's right! Those that put the bible together to form a religion. It has to be true because they certainly weren't trying to embellish a story.

im not sure if u are aware of this.. but you are muddying the water even further than it already has been

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread is gay.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    This thread is gay.

Very much so. Trying to have a rational conversation with religious or idealistic person is like trying to have a conversation about quantum physics with a kindergartener.
    Fucking Determined!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Very much so. Trying to have a rational conversation with religious or idealistic person is like trying to have a conversation about quantum physics with a kindergartener.

not even sure how/when this thread took a religious turn

Pushing The Limits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    Well, I just have one thing to say to all christian followers...

If god truly despises homosexuals and doesn't think they deserve any human rights at all because it is an abomination, then WHY'D YOU CREATE THEM IN THE 1ST PLACE!
    This is how it took the religious turn^^^
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor