• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Petition to Scottie the Damn Body

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone else noticed that ever since Scottie has put TIT and my picture up in the member's pics thread he has had dero's god-forsaken edited picture of us up. After pm's from both TIT and myself you'd think it'd stop being funny :mad: C'mon man, I don't want new members coming on the board going "Oh Titanya and Crono look like a funny couple, let's see what they look like... *click*... oh god!" :eek::barf:

i vote that you're gay :flipoff:

Originally posted by Crono1000
i vote that you're gay :flipoff:

i second the notion!
and i vote ... take the fucking thing off!!! lol!

You know, I never noticed until YOU POINTED IT OUT. :funny:

I vote that Scotty takes it down, BUT that the entire board make fun of Cron-holio for being such a whiney little she-male.:sob:

i bet you would want to keep it rusty, it's probably a lot easier for you to masterbate to it with my face there

I don't see the problem. :confused: You make a lovely, if unconventional couple. I think you should consider it fortunate he didn't use a photo that showed you with a stash of your mom's sex toys!

IML Gear Cream!
ok if scottie is not to be heard from... can some other mod take it down?

Edit, just me being a dumbass and confused after writing a final exam :eek:

of course it is! dont take it the wrong way IT... we think its hilarious... very smartass joke on his part :mean: but in all honesty i'm hoping hes aware that the pic he put up isnt our actual picture!

:doh: Oops my bad. :eek: It didn't sink in my head that it was Dero's edited pic that was in the members pic.

I thought Crono wanted your picture taken down because of people editing it and making jokes. I missed the point of the thread entirely. Sorry bout that :D

:lol: Ya I can see why you might want that. You still want the original up though right?

No point in complaining about the editing!! Its been fucked with exactly 6 times!!! I counted em today... put em in a galery and everything... its all your fault too!

Originally posted by Titanya
its all your fault too!
:laugh: After reading that I guess it is my fault. Fuck, am I ever proud of me :D

IML Gear Cream!
:yes: And thanx :D

He,he...:wave: Titanya and Cronno!!!
Well,da pic will be there for a while,like Kuso said,Scotty did say that he was going to be absent from the site for a bit,maybe not 4 weeks,but...
:eek: and he's the only one that can edit theat thread!!!:eek:

:grin: He,he...

Back