• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ruined dreams

make up does wonders.but i wouldnt mind waking up to one and their checkbook:evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

:laugh: :laugh: :scared: :scared: :scared: :barf: oops sorry ALBOB i know he's your fav when it comes to singers:laugh:

attachment.php

You mean this ruined your dreams, AlBob? I new you were a fruit!:funny:

You guys suck. You know that, don't you? YOU SUCK. :flipoff:

With his eyes closed!!!!:rolleyes: :D

i think its safe to say that with the right amount of makeup... u can rule the world!!

Originally posted by kuso
:haha: :rofl: You walked right into that :laugh:

I was trying to POST a morning funny and instead BECAME the morning funny. :confused: I need some coffee. :(

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Titanya
i think its safe to say that with the right amount of makeup... u can rule the world!!
...no comments!!!
:p

I don't know about the others but it's obvious to me that the pics of J'Lo, Avril, and Alicia aren't real... and I think the one of Pam is from some movie she did...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I don't even want to see dat...
Booby with make-up,it won't work.
He will NEVER rule da world,RUIN it,maybe!!!
Go have your cup o' JO!!!
:D

what do u mean the pics aren't real Butt? people look extremely different with the right amount of make up

what do u mean the pics aren't real Butt? people look extremely different with the right amount of make up
Believe me, I used to model way back when and know all too well the advantages of make-up and lighting...

I think someone either found pics of people that look similar to these stars or most likely someone doctored the pics to make these ladies look really bad.

PhotoEditing!!!
A little blowup here,a little blowup there.A pinch here,a pinch there.:yes:
Look at what I did with you and Cronno...
Need I say more???

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've honestly never seen real beauty in half the people listed there... Critina Aguillera and JLo specifically... would be nothing without their hollywood makeup artists... it would not surprise me if they look just as heinous as those pictures make them look

I'd put Cameron and Mira in that category too :yes:

Firma agradable,Tit!

BTW, Sé solamente un poco español.

actually... JLo is a tad more acceptable... but Cristina Aguillera is not fucking pretty!! i mean... what is wrong with people today? just cuz shes blonde and has blue eyes... does anybody ever notice that she has this scrunched up mousy looking face and that she has the body of a 7 year old pre-pubecent boy!

Here's a 2 minute jobber of Christina...

Originally posted by butterfly
Firma agradable,Tit!

BTW, Sé solamente un poco español.
Qu'es ce que tu as dis???
:eek:

te felicito butterfly! donde aprendiste?
Resido en el sur de Texas!!! Houston tiene mucho Mexicanos.

Originally posted by Dero
Qu'es ce que tu as dis???
:eek:
Il est espagnol mon ami!

Resido en el sur de Texas!!! Houston tiene mucho Mexicanos.
Hmmmm...I live in Texas!!!In Houston,there are many Mexicans.

Il est espagnol mon ami!
How is da HOUSE BITCH????
Is he taking good care of ya???
Is he up yet???

I MEANT OUTTA BED!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dero
Hmmmm...I live in Texas!!!In Houston,there are many Mexicans.

Back