• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best investment advise yet!

NVRBDR

Pushing The Limits
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Best Investment Advice Yet![/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]If you had spent $1,000.00 in shares in Delta Airlines four years ago, you would [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]have $49.00 today!

If you had spent $1,000.00 in shares in AIG
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]four years ago, you would have $33.00 [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]today.

If you had spent $1,000.00 in shares in Lehman Brothers
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]four years ago, you would [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]just one year ago, drank all the [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund, you would have
received $214.00.
[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif] Multiply that by 4 years and you would have received 856.00.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily and
recycle. It is called the 401-Keg plan.

And, as a bonus... a recent study found that the average American walks about
900 miles a year. Another study found that on average Americans drink 22 gallons
of alcohol per year. That means that the average American gets about 41 miles to
the gallon!

[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Makes you damned proud to be an American!!
[/FONT]

ca

lol

a-beer.jpg

Next G-7 meeting: The 401-Keg Plan

I did a study and found premium cuban cigars appreciate at a rate of around 15-20% per year once they are 3 years old to about 15 years old. And even if you pick a loser you get to smoke some old ass cuban cigars so I have been investing heavily into this...

Back