John Kerry Says That Climate Change Is Just As Dangerous As Iran's Nukes.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Do Work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

John Kerry Says That Climate Change Is Just As Dangerous As Iran's Nukes.

Just is becoming more and more unstable by the day. These dems are really losin' it.

Kerry: 'Climate Change' As Much Of A Threat As Iran's Nukes

Pushing The Limits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao. Another ridiculous politician getting paid for sensationalizing nothingness, the reality these guys live in is so far from anywhere people call home, it is truly tiring to listen to them speak...
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

John Kerry can lick my balls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

He just wants to be relevant again that's all. I doubt he even believes that.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    Just is becoming more and more unstable by the day. These dems are really losin' it.

Kerry: 'Climate Change' As Much Of A Threat As Iran's Nukes
    The Pentagon has been studying climate change and stating this for at least 15 years. One report ending up being released to the public about 12 years ago or so.

The Earth is getting warmer. That's a fact.

The debate is: are humans/human behavior causing it?

I suspect only the top scientist can attempt to answer and even then they may have their own biases (if they are American).

In the US, it's a political issue more than a scientific issue. For the rest of the world it's a scientific issue and only a scientific issue.

The CIA is moving/has moved its domestic operation headquarters from DC to Denver, 5,000 miles above sea level.

The new focus by the US embassy and other US agencies is Phnom Penh because Saigon is at sea level and if you often dig a few feet deep with a shovel you often will hit water.

Contingency plan are already being made.

Another theory about they Earth is entering what we think is a warming cycle is that the Milky Way Galaxy does move and bring the Earth along with it. This warming may be because of the Earth and Galaxy pattern cycle. (Obviously, I'm not an astronomer, but some have written about this.)

In the end we may not know the exact reasons or agree, but we do know the Earth is getting warmer at the moment.

Our lives are insignificant; our lives are but a mere glimpse in geological terms.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Global warming is s huge threat. Lack of fresh water changes the playing field.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Global warming is s huge threat. Lack of fresh water changes the playing field.
    Yup.

Salinization of the fresh water resources.

As we've discussed in the past in Open Chat, future wars may likely be over water.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Pushing The Limits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

lol
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post
    Yup.

Salinization of the fresh water resources.

As we've discussed in the past in Open Chat, future wars may likely be over water.
    it's crazy when you think about the earths surface is roughly 70% water but only 1% of that is fresh. the heavily industrialized country's have done much damage to their "fresh" water supplies. I worked on some desalinization systems in the Navy, they are very slow and break down frequently.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Jesus Christ you are idiots. You guys are truly retards if you don't think climate change is as threatening as Iran's Nukes. I'm not saying whether or not we are accelerating it (We are, and again, you are a retard if you don't understand this), but the power mother nature can unleash is far more devastating than anything Iran could ever come up with. The asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs unleashed 10x more power than the total number of nukes worldwide during the peak of the cold war, released in 1 spot. I understand this was not climate change related, but it shows you how truly small we are in comparison to everything else. When climate change reaches the tipping pint, whether we are pushing it to the brink or not, it's going to accelerate exponentially at a very rapid rate. If it happens in our lifetime you'll probably get to see some pretty gnarly mass destruction. I understand we are probably not going to stop doing what we do and neither are other countries, but we should be researching not only how to mitigate our damage, but also how we can slow down the natural process as well.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

The only thing john kerry know's is how to write himself war fake war citations and marry money

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    Jesus Christ you are idiots. You guys are truly retards if you don't think climate change is as threatening as Iran's Nukes. I'm not saying whether or not we are accelerating it (We are, and again, you are a retard if you don't understand this), but the power mother nature can unleash is far more devastating than anything Iran could ever come up with. The asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs unleashed 10x more power than the total number of nukes worldwide during the peak of the cold war, released in 1 spot. I understand this was not climate change related, but it shows you how truly small we are in comparison to everything else. When climate change reaches the tipping pint, whether we are pushing it to the brink or not, it's going to accelerate exponentially at a very rapid rate. If it happens in our lifetime you'll probably get to see some pretty gnarly mass destruction. I understand we are probably not going to stop doing what we do and neither are other countries, but we should be researching not only how to mitigate our damage, but also how we can slow down the natural process as well.
    the flying spaghetti monster will save us...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree. I think both pose a small threat.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    Jesus Christ you are idiots. You guys are truly retards if you don't think climate change is as threatening as Iran's Nukes.
    I do not recall anyone on this forum saying that, Dale.

This is just another politician who's dumb and looking for press.

The topic has gone into 'climate change.'

Iran's nukes?

Who cares?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    I agree. I think both pose a small threat.
    small problems when left unattended turn into very large problems. 80% of US states have drinking water that is contaminated with various chemicals, drugs, carcinogens, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/sc...pagewanted=all

https://www.google.com/search?q=US+w...w=1024&bih=574