Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Cycle Thoughts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Cycle Thoughts

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -35151

    Cycle Thoughts

    Hey guys im 25, 145 lbs, very lean other than the fat over my abs, been working out for about 4 years, have my diet in check as im working with a nutritionist, have a goal deadline of September 15th (about 6 weeks out). So far ive been injecting test 250 for the last three weeks @ 500mg/week. To give myself appropriate time, at the beginning of last month my i started my cycle support of 3900mg of glucosamine/day, 100mg of coQ10/day, and 2 tabs Liv52 liver support/day. On hand for my cycle I have proviron and winstrol. On hand for pct I have 10,000iu hcg, clomid and tribulus. My thoughts were to run the full cycle as such

    wk 1-10: test250 500mg/week
    wk 8-12: winny 50mg/day
    wk 8-12: proviron 25mg/day
    wk 10-16: tribulus 2000mg/day
    wk 13-16: hcg 1000iu every 3rd day
    wk 13-16: clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5


    also for your knowledge if it may help, other products on hand for future cycles : olympian Diindolymethane, ostarine and gw501516


    just wanna know if this seems right to everyone or if you have suggestions that may help

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Usealittle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    39532251

    whats the deadline for? you wanting to get leaner, bulk up or is that when you gonna take pics? info please

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69075

    Looks great. I would double the clomid dosage though.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    The Bicep's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2848201

    IMO the HCG should be run before the clomid.

  5. #5
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -35151

    Usealittle, the deadline is when im doing a photo shoot for a tattoo mag im looking to get that hard ripped look, i know test prop would have been better but i wanted to inject less often.

    Thebicep, do you mean around week 4 of the cycle to start hcg so i dont completely shutdown?

  6. #6
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,962

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    724
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    You hitting the cardio?



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  7. #7
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -35151

    thecptn, ya im doing cardio mon/tues/thurs/fri is 30-40 mins on treadmill after workout and sun is mixture of bike, treadmill and elliptical for close to an hr with no workout on that day just cardio

  8. #8
    Registered User
    The Bicep's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2848201

    Quote Originally Posted by goaltender28 View Post
    Usealittle, the deadline is when im doing a photo shoot for a tattoo mag im looking to get that hard ripped look, i know test prop would have been better but i wanted to inject less often.

    Thebicep, do you mean around week 4 of the cycle to start hcg so i dont completely shutdown?
    I would start the HCG week 1 to week 12. Then do the clomid. Check out Heavyirons PCT/1st cycle advice in the stickies. He suggests 500iu twice a week.

  9. #9
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -35151

    I read about Heavyiron saying to run an AE on cycle, will proviron do the trick just was well to prevent gyno? I know it doesn clear up any previous if you had it correct?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    stfuandliftbtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    1,688

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100106639


    You have been working out for 4 years, with your diet in check and weigh 145? I really hope you are a midget or else you are seriously doing something wrong..gear at 145lbs? Wtf

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9487913

    Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    You have been working out for 4 years, with your diet in check and weigh 145? I really hope you are a midget or else you are seriously doing something wrong..gear at 145lbs? Wtf

  12. #12
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -35151

    Hey stfu, you should ask the appropriate questions before making terrible assumptions. Ive been working out for about 4yrs the first two I had half assed it, didnt have any sort of diet, or workout schedule, I didnt gain much up to 130 from 125. The following year I decided I would eat healthier and live healthier. I started eating better, not following a diet though. Hired a personal trainer and started to gain weight. Over the course of that year I went from a starting weight of 130lbs up to about 140ish. I continued following the workout schedule and eating healty but not dieting until towards the end of the year. I was going on vacation out of country and wanted an extra edge/size. My friend offered me the option of AAS. I did my first cycle of test prop and anadrol. My weight jumped from 140ish right up just about 160. After that cycle I maintained a weight of about 155. As of about 9 months ago I started working with a nutritionist to get a tailored diet as well as workout plan to suit my individual needs, and be adjusted to how my body would react. After clean dieting for the first month I dropped down to 135 lbs but lean. Since then ive been dieting very strictly and following a workout schedule weekly to get myself up to 145 again. You laugh but at 145, and only being about 5'7 I look big. My goal from this cycle wasnt to get jacked as much as it was to gain lean mass and definition. Hope that answers your midget question and wtf ive been doing.

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    ashoprep1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    1,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    16675825

    ^^^he was just kidding...

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9487913

    Quote Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
    ^^^he was just kidding...
    I dont think he was kidding at all. At 140lbs you dont need AAS, you need to get a nutritionist that understands how to help you gain weight. Find out what your maintenance calories are and then eat 500-1000 calories over that for 2 or 3 months and you will gain weight. If you eat those calories clean and your following a good workout routine you will start gaining weight. Its the shortcuts at your age that I think he was busting your balls about. Just my 2 cents!!!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,229

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1224461073


    Quote Originally Posted by goaltender28 View Post
    Hey stfu, you should ask the appropriate questions before making terrible assumptions. Ive been working out for about 4yrs the first two I had half assed it, didnt have any sort of diet, or workout schedule, I didnt gain much up to 130 from 125. The following year I decided I would eat healthier and live healthier. I started eating better, not following a diet though. Hired a personal trainer and started to gain weight. Over the course of that year I went from a starting weight of 130lbs up to about 140ish. I continued following the workout schedule and eating healty but not dieting until towards the end of the year. I was going on vacation out of country and wanted an extra edge/size. My friend offered me the option of AAS. I did my first cycle of test prop and anadrol. My weight jumped from 140ish right up just about 160. After that cycle I maintained a weight of about 155. As of about 9 months ago I started working with a nutritionist to get a tailored diet as well as workout plan to suit my individual needs, and be adjusted to how my body would react. After clean dieting for the first month I dropped down to 135 lbs but lean. Since then ive been dieting very strictly and following a workout schedule weekly to get myself up to 145 again. You laugh but at 145, and only being about 5'7 I look big. My goal from this cycle wasnt to get jacked as much as it was to gain lean mass and definition. Hope that answers your midget question and wtf ive been doing.
    You did Anadrol on your first cycle, who told you that was a good idea

Similar Threads

  1. Cycle Thoughts
    By spartan1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 05:19 PM
  2. Run and Gun Cycle thoughts...
    By Thresh in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:56 AM
  3. First cycle. Thoughts and help please.
    By Tysdon in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
  4. What are your thoughts about AI's during cycle?
    By MrSaturatedFat in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:49 PM
  5. 1st cycle thoughts
    By sox45 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums