• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Thoughts

goaltender28

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys im 25, 145 lbs, very lean other than the fat over my abs, been working out for about 4 years, have my diet in check as im working with a nutritionist, have a goal deadline of September 15th (about 6 weeks out). So far ive been injecting test 250 for the last three weeks @ 500mg/week. To give myself appropriate time, at the beginning of last month my i started my cycle support of 3900mg of glucosamine/day, 100mg of coQ10/day, and 2 tabs Liv52 liver support/day. On hand for my cycle I have proviron and winstrol. On hand for pct I have 10,000iu hcg, clomid and tribulus. My thoughts were to run the full cycle as such

wk 1-10: test250 500mg/week
wk 8-12: winny 50mg/day
wk 8-12: proviron 25mg/day
wk 10-16: tribulus 2000mg/day
wk 13-16: hcg 1000iu every 3rd day
wk 13-16: clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5

also for your knowledge if it may help, other products on hand for future cycles : olympian Diindolymethane, ostarine and gw501516

just wanna know if this seems right to everyone or if you have suggestions that may help

whats the deadline for? you wanting to get leaner, bulk up or is that when you gonna take pics? info please

Usealittle, the deadline is when im doing a photo shoot for a tattoo mag im looking to get that hard ripped look, i know test prop would have been better but i wanted to inject less often.

Thebicep, do you mean around week 4 of the cycle to start hcg so i dont completely shutdown?

You hitting the cardio?

thecptn, ya im doing cardio mon/tues/thurs/fri is 30-40 mins on treadmill after workout and sun is mixture of bike, treadmill and elliptical for close to an hr with no workout on that day just cardio

Usealittle, the deadline is when im doing a photo shoot for a tattoo mag im looking to get that hard ripped look, i know test prop would have been better but i wanted to inject less often.

Thebicep, do you mean around week 4 of the cycle to start hcg so i dont completely shutdown?

I would start the HCG week 1 to week 12. Then do the clomid. Check out Heavyirons PCT/1st cycle advice in the stickies. He suggests 500iu twice a week.

I read about Heavyiron saying to run an AE on cycle, will proviron do the trick just was well to prevent gyno? I know it doesn clear up any previous if you had it correct?

Hey stfu, you should ask the appropriate questions before making terrible assumptions. Ive been working out for about 4yrs the first two I had half assed it, didnt have any sort of diet, or workout schedule, I didnt gain much up to 130 from 125. The following year I decided I would eat healthier and live healthier. I started eating better, not following a diet though. Hired a personal trainer and started to gain weight. Over the course of that year I went from a starting weight of 130lbs up to about 140ish. I continued following the workout schedule and eating healty but not dieting until towards the end of the year. I was going on vacation out of country and wanted an extra edge/size. My friend offered me the option of AAS. I did my first cycle of test prop and anadrol. My weight jumped from 140ish right up just about 160. After that cycle I maintained a weight of about 155. As of about 9 months ago I started working with a nutritionist to get a tailored diet as well as workout plan to suit my individual needs, and be adjusted to how my body would react. After clean dieting for the first month I dropped down to 135 lbs but lean. Since then ive been dieting very strictly and following a workout schedule weekly to get myself up to 145 again. You laugh but at 145, and only being about 5'7 I look big. My goal from this cycle wasnt to get jacked as much as it was to gain lean mass and definition. Hope that answers your midget question and wtf ive been doing.

^^^he was just kidding...

I dont think he was kidding at all. At 140lbs you dont need AAS, you need to get a nutritionist that understands how to help you gain weight. Find out what your maintenance calories are and then eat 500-1000 calories over that for 2 or 3 months and you will gain weight. If you eat those calories clean and your following a good workout routine you will start gaining weight. Its the shortcuts at your age that I think he was busting your balls about. Just my 2 cents!!!

Hey stfu, you should ask the appropriate questions before making terrible assumptions. Ive been working out for about 4yrs the first two I had half assed it, didnt have any sort of diet, or workout schedule, I didnt gain much up to 130 from 125. The following year I decided I would eat healthier and live healthier. I started eating better, not following a diet though. Hired a personal trainer and started to gain weight. Over the course of that year I went from a starting weight of 130lbs up to about 140ish. I continued following the workout schedule and eating healty but not dieting until towards the end of the year. I was going on vacation out of country and wanted an extra edge/size. My friend offered me the option of AAS. I did my first cycle of test prop and anadrol. My weight jumped from 140ish right up just about 160. After that cycle I maintained a weight of about 155. As of about 9 months ago I started working with a nutritionist to get a tailored diet as well as workout plan to suit my individual needs, and be adjusted to how my body would react. After clean dieting for the first month I dropped down to 135 lbs but lean. Since then ive been dieting very strictly and following a workout schedule weekly to get myself up to 145 again. You laugh but at 145, and only being about 5'7 I look big. My goal from this cycle wasnt to get jacked as much as it was to gain lean mass and definition. Hope that answers your midget question and wtf ive been doing.
You did Anadrol on your first cycle, who told you that was a good idea

imo you are a very hard gainer and should eat tons of clean cals...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Some funny shit in this thread...

anadrol and prop? First why do you want to take AAS? just to build lean mass? You should be able easily achieve that naturally with a proper program. I went from 115 to 165 in two years naturally then from 165 to 180 over the next two years. Then fluctuated from 180 to 190 for the next 6 years (which was off and on and a 3 year break from training) So building muscle is not hard at your weight, people say it is or they just can not build muscle. I do not want to sound like an ass but all those are excuses. If you are having issues gaining size with your current state I would not resort to AAS because you need to find out why you are not gaining and fix your work outs and diet before you jump into it.

Its basically like your car is not starting because your battery is dead and you decide to change your entire engine out. Take every thing back the board and find out what your issues are. Are you overtraining, undertraining, not getting enough carbs, protein, or cals. Are you not optimizing your bodies natural insulin and t3 based on your dieting? I use to go in 4 weeks bulking 2 weeks cutting cycles when I was natural. The cutting would force my body to produce more insulin and then I would dump into a bulking phase until my body would produce more T3 naturally to combat the increase in food and keep going back and fourth. This is what allot of natty guys do to stay lean and keep there bodys confused.

Androl first cycle period is just stupid? how long did you take it for?

i have to disagree i think any man that weighs 140 or any where close should use tons and tons of gear if i was that small i would sale my house and car and evry thing i owned to be able to afford 20 or 30 grams of gear a week.i was bigger than that at 9 years old. most women are bigger than that wow.i am just busting your balls dude.the big guys want to be leaner the small guys want to be bigger just eat big and lift big you will keep geting bigger the older you get i think.

Man, don't worry about the weight and size. It will come. Some people are just hard gainers and it takes a while to hit your peak. I was 160 in High school. Started lifting and pounding by 21-22 I was 190-195. I really didn't get what I consider big until I hit 28 and my metabolism started slowing down a bit. Now, I sit comfortable around 225 and Im only 5'9''. So, just keep working hard and eating clean. Get the calories in and if u want size u are going to have to sacrifice that 6-pack for awhile. Put on some fat, pound your legs and build the foundation. A tree can't grow without strong roots my man.

IML Gear Cream!
I will not say that you guys are wrong in saying I should do it natty. I have been doing the clean dieting and in contrast to it lost a ton of weight and have started to gain it back slowly. Im not against doing it the longer method at all I just wanted the extra kick in the ass to gain some more lean mass more quickly. I appreciate the input thus far but I already have that gear and intend to run it. So if someone could give me there take on how I seeing running the cycle that would help me greatly. Thanks guys

Btw I really appreciate the consideration of my feelings for the most part in your guys responses thus far, shows the maturity and greatness of the guys on the forumn.

Uggh yaa I'm kinda stuck on the 145?!?!?

If you are concerned about the consideration for your feelings, I wouldn't advise you to start taking gear. Serious.

OP, post up your diet

Meal 1- 1 cup kashi go lean
2 scoop syntha 6 protein shake (2tbsp flax oil and 1tbsp mac nut oil mixed in)

During workout shake- 30g dextrose, 20g isolate, 10g glutamine

Post workout shake- 80g dextrose, 60g isolate, 10g glutamine

Meal 2- 8oz tilapia
1.5 cup brown rice
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 3- 8oz extra lean ground beef
.5 cup brown rice
1.5 cup veggie blend (green pepper, onion, mushroom)
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 4- 8oz chicken
1 cup carrots
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 5- 2 scoop snytha 6 shake (1tbsp flax oil and 1 tbsp mac nut oil mixed in)
about 2 cups spinach salad

supps being taken- vitamin c, calcium/magnesium, primrose oil, liv52, glucosamine

Eat another cup of brown rice with meal 4

Add 150g of cottage cheese and some walnuts to the synthe6 for meal 5

Meal 1- 1 cup kashi go lean
2 scoop syntha 6 protein shake (2tbsp flax oil and 1tbsp mac nut oil mixed in)

During workout shake- 30g dextrose, 20g isolate, 10g glutamine

Post workout shake- 80g dextrose, 60g isolate, 10g glutamine

Meal 2- 8oz tilapia
1.5 cup brown rice
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 3- 8oz extra lean ground beef
.5 cup brown rice
1.5 cup veggie blend (green pepper, onion, mushroom)
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 4- 8oz chicken
1 cup carrots
2 tbsp mac nut oil

Meal 5- 2 scoop snytha 6 shake (1tbsp flax oil and 1 tbsp mac nut oil mixed in)
about 2 cups spinach salad

supps being taken- vitamin c, calcium/magnesium, primrose oil, liv52, glucosamine

LOL! You are the first person I have seen post up a halfway decent diet when challenged to do so. I guess having a nutritionist pays off. What do you think of ditching the Meal One shake and replacing it with 8 eggs? If the eggs are extra large, this will be 56 grams of protein. I am not a fan of getting protein from shakes (except whey during a workout). Also - any thoughts on consumption of cottage cheese (slow releasing casein) before bedtime? (Oh, I just saw that theCaptn' beat me to that one).

Your protein intake looks ok, you need more carbs though. You need calories to grow my man, at 145 if I'm bein perfectly honest you still have 15lbs of lean mass in you before you should even consider cycling. I know you're 5'7 but if you were eating enough you'd be at least 160-165 now lean. If you're not eating enough guess what, any weight you gain on cycle will be lost when your "feed efficiency" returns to normal. Muscle is made of food, not gear.

Now as for your cycle. I would drop the winny, you can run proviron but don't expect a huge change in appearance from it, IMO its best suited for increasing mood/libido and freeing up more test. Also, PROVIRON IS NOT AN AI!!!! Can't stress this enough. Proviron has mild anti estrogen properties but it is not even close to using an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin. You need to be running either arimidex @ .25mg daily or aromasin @ 12.5mg daily, grab some NOW before you get gyno and puff up like a water balloon. Also your clomid dosage should be doubled, its too low, I would run 50mg a day all four weeks really. HCG ideally should be run for most if not all of the cycle and leading up to pct. You can do it the way you have but IMO it'd be better to run it @ 500iu twice a week for as much of the end of the cycle as you have enough for. Also I would not wait 3 weeks after injection to start pct, 2 weeks is more accurate imo. Your test will be extremely low by the third week and you should be trying to start recovery as soon as possible to minimize your losses.

IMO save the proviron and winny for another cycle, I don't think you'll notice much from 4 wees of proviron so wait until you have enough for the whole cycle at at least 50mg a day. Winny is somewhat harsh though I think it'd be ok at the end of your cycle at the dose/length you have listed.

To recap, eat more, grow a bit before you use gear. Since you are already committed and won't do that make some changes to your cycle, and forever from now on focus on eating more because you are very light. USE AN AI, order it immediately and don't ever cycle without one. Clomid needs to be at least 50mg a day to ensure best chances of recovery. Proviron is a waste of money imo at that dose and length. Run your hcg on cycle instead of blasting, and shorten the time between last injection and start of pct to two weeks. I think thats everything lol

Back