• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strongest oral designer blow out sale!!!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now discounted for fast liquidation!

Buy 3 get one free!

Use discount code heavyiron15 for an additional 15% off!

Click this link for blow out pricing---> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Metha-Drol Extreme

The strongest oral ever Metha-Drol Extreme is being discontinued due to it being classed as an anabolic steroid. This designer steroid will not be sold after August 29th.

METHA-DROL EXTREME - Pro-Anabolic Mass Stack

blow-out-sale-300x133.jpg

MD-144x300.png

-The Most Powerful Anabolic Stack Available
-Promotes Rapid Weight Gain
-Gain Serious Muscle Mass & Strength
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power

[VIEW LABEL]

This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. Advanced Cycle Support Rx should always be used along with Metha-Drol Extreme. This product can negatively affect male fertility. Always Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

FINAL BLOW-OUT SALE!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hell of a deal right here!

so this is 15% off the already marked down price AND buy 3 get 1 free?

Correct, buy 3 get 1 free plus with the discount code an additional 15% off plus free shipping. Here is what the cart looks like when ordering 4 bottles;

img_1.jpg

Product
Quantity
Price
Amount
Metha-Drol Extreme - 4 Bottles

Discount
Prices are in US Dollars
Subtotal
Shipping

TOTAL
ORDERS OVER $100 GET FREE SHIPPING!
Voucher
If you have a voucher or coupon, enter its code and click on RECALCULATE

International and Military (APO/FPO/DPO) Orders go to Orbitnutrition.com

Ok, I know zero about these, why would someone want to take these over the real thing, or is there another advantage? Please explain... Thanks!

Last edited:
Total comes to $114.72

Ok, I know zero about these, why would someone want to take these over the real thing, or is there an advantage? Please explain... Thanks!

These are the real thing. That's why they are being classed steroids by the DEA on August 29th. Previously they were classed OTC supps but they are ACTUAL steroids. These compounds have been legal but will not be at the end of the month. The advantage is you get exactly what you pay for, powerful oral steroids delivered to your door in a few days. Metha-Drol is very similar to Anadrol but MG for MG Metha-Drol blows away Anadrol in clinical studies and real life applications. I have never taken a steroid stronger than Metha-Drol Extreme. It is that good.

Ok, I know zero about these, why would someone want to take these over the real thing, or is there an advantage? Please explain... Thanks!

They are the real thing and will be illegal after this month.

IML Gear Cream!
These are the real thing. That's why they are being classed steroids by the DEA on August 29th. Previously they were classed OTC supps but they are ACTUAL steroids. These compounds have been legal but will not be at the end of the month. The advantage is you get exactly what you pay for, powerful oral steroids delivered to your door in a few days. Metha-Drol is very similar to Anadrol but MG for MG Metha-Drol blows away Anadrol in clinical studies and real life applications. I have never taken a steroid stronger than Metha-Drol Extreme. It is that good.

wow, that is a powerful explanation... What dosage would a person take to get anadrol type results?

Thanks!

wow, that is a powerful explanation... What dosage would a person take to get anadrol type results?

Thanks!
2 caps Metha-Drol Extreme per day is the maximum I would take.

I like legal gear, ive never taken anything like this before, but the results sound as great as the price, I'm a buyer:dancer:

Thanks

I bought 4, and am looking forward to using them next cycle:)

Last edited:
I like legal gear, ive never taken anything like this before, but the results sound as great as the price, I'm a buyer:dancer:

Thanks
Be sure to stay well hydrated brother. These compounds are very strong.

Have fun!

Of course the DEA is going to ban it. Anything that is worth buying the DEA bans. Formeron with get banned next once the DEA finds out how beneficial it is to someone's health.

Heavy- Since I'm on TRT I would think I could get good results using this product as a stand alone, and wouldn't have to worry about PCT.

Is this correct?

Stronger than the original SDMZ ---

Heavy- Since I'm on TRT I would think I could get good results using this product as a stand alone, and wouldn't have to worry about PCT.

Is this correct?

Exactly right. Run 4-6 weeks and then jump off the metha-drol. No PCT is needed if you are on HRT.

I'm interested to try this. Axis Labs sent me Furazadrol in 09 and IMO it was the strongest Designer I'd have used, and I only ran that . Harder, Grainy, and strong!

I've loaded up on this - opportunity not to be missed! :thumb:

I'm supposed to get my package tomorrow. I'll post up pics when it arrives

A retailer just bought a big batch of Metha-drol yesterday. Looks like it may sell out soon!

I hope it was Orbit but last I checked we still have stock.

Clicked your link Heavy but could not get it to calculate correctly. Did this promo expire already? Any help appreciated as this is an awesome deal!!

Product Quantity Price Amount
Metha-Drol Extreme - 4 Bottles 164.97 164.97

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discount -24.75
Prices are in US Dollars Subtotal 140.22
Shipping 0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL 140.22

ORDERS OVER $100 GET FREE SHIPPING!

Voucher
If you have a voucher or coupon, enter its code and click on RECALCULATE

CONTINUE SHOPPING

International and Military (APO/FPO/DPO) Orders go to Orbitnutrition.com

This is why you buy it. Just a few days and it shows up at your door and contains exactly what it should.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344453718.574572.jpg

Back