• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Life Change

slavik

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

Skipping all the bullshit, I'm 18, chubby 5' 8", 185lbs. I need recommendations. I'm actually interested in what's the fastest way to shed the weight, and gain the muscle. I don't care about dangers, just tell me how, and I'll do it. What do I have to know, and be cautious of, also eat etc. If you can help me out, thanks. I appreciate the help.

Get your head of your ass. Your 18 and you know the answer. Its called hard work and dedication to your lifestyle like we all do here. You dont care about the dangers? Like I said, get your head straight. You need to care about the dangers. GO to the fuckin gym and stop eating crap. BTW, I have an 18 year old son.

Get your head of your ass. Your 18 and you know the answer. Its called hard work and dedication to your lifestyle like we all do here. You dont care about the dangers? Like I said, get your head straight. You need to care about the dangers. GO to the fuckin gym and stop eating crap

Truth

Hello,

Skipping all the bullshit, I'm 18, chubby 5' 8", 185lbs. I need recommendations. I'm actually interested in what's the fastest way to shed the weight, and gain the muscle. I don't care about dangers, just tell me how, and I'll do it. What do I have to know, and be cautious of, also eat etc. If you can help me out, thanks. I appreciate the help.

Diet and exercise would b good????

Welcome...

Hey, thanks for the replies - really made me think. I wanted to let you guys know, I've lost 20 pounds already.. I was 205 a month ago. I will look into legit workouts.

Back