• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My new peptide dosing schematic

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im gonna do this for a while to see how it works. Ill report back to let you all know how its going. First off, I'll be using medical grad peptides. Saturation and sub-saturation dosing is more than enough with highly pure peptides, especially Mod-Grf that is actually mod GRF and not simply CJC without the DAC BUT with the lysine side chain used to attach the DAC still remaining on the compound. There shoudnt be a need to use 300mcg's or so of peptide each dose. I'm going to dose 80mcg's of Mod/Ipamoreline 5 times per day for fot two weeks, and then 3 times per day for two weeks, followed by 5 days of 1X per day and then two days off and then repeat. This will give me two weeks of elevated IGF-1 levels, systemically an locally. This effect will mimmick high dosage rHGH use, side effects included. Then I back down to 3 times per week, this will effect localized IGF-1 and other local growth factors ie-satellite cell differentiation etc, while still experiencing some spillover effect from the 5X per day protocol. Then I go back to 1 dose a day before bed and then two days completely off. In using a dosing scheme like this and using Ipamorelin I SHOULD, in theory, be able to avoid any significant desensitization issues. This isnt really a log per say but I will chime back in occasionally to let those interested know how its working for me.

I will be running a toggle clean bulk/cutting protocol. I will eat a caloric surplus two days of the week, eat at maintanence two days a week, and cut hard on Saturday and Sunday. This will include empty stomach cardio 45 minutes post peptide administration with a 6 hour fast to follow. I will dose 300mcg's of melanotan II after my cardio session. When in a fasted state, growth hormone increases serve to releas fatty acids for use as fuel, and with no competing substrate you essentially will burn nothing but fat if you are active. The growth hormone raise will serve me for anticatabolic purposes as I remain fasted as well. Cheers!

Back