• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood work - Low test.. HELP!!

wheresmypants

Bitch slapping people
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A couple months ago I did a cycle of test/deca. Im 27 years old 205lb %16 BF

I did PCT of nolva/clomid for 4 weeks.

I have been off of PCT for about 2 months and Ive still felt like I havent recovered. So I went and got blood work. Here are my results

Attachments

• 1231.GIF
    1231.GIF
    7.3 KB · Views: 58
I would run a full pct over again.. add two bottles of trip. Can't hurt.

Also can you tell us your full pct in detail? I always run C an extra two weeks..

It was pretty baisc.. 50/50/50/50 clomid 40/40/20/20 nolva...

I'll start another PCT starting today. Should I add HCG?

It was pretty baisc.. 50/50/50/50 clomid 40/40/20/20 nolva...

I'll start another PCT starting today. Should I add HCG?

Add triptorlin two bottles.. hcg is not good in my opinion unless run before you start your pct, not during your pct.. So it would have to be HCG then start your serms 5-6 days later... Trip is the shit.. 2 bottles

Triptorlin? Never heard of it. I'll do some research on it... I think I'm gonna take HCG for 10 days at 1000iu day. Then take nolva/Clomid after that. Do that for another 4 weeks then take another blood test.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont have any pre-cycle blood tests. Im sure everything was fine. Its just now im noticing low libido so I went to get blood work on that reason.

I really hope I recover. I really dont want to be on TRT the rest of my life

I dont have any pre-cycle blood tests. Im sure everything was fine. Its just now im noticing low libido so I went to get blood work on that reason.

I really hope I recover. I really dont want to be on TRT the rest of my life

Would have been good to know your test levels before ever cycling so youd have a baseline to judge off of but give it some time. Recovery takes months and months man even after pct.

I wish I would have had pre cycle labs...would be nice to know where I was naturally before I ruined my hormones for what looks like life.

Pin gears. Problem solved

Triptorlin? Never heard of it. I'll do some research on it...

Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism

Objective
To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.

Design
Case report.

Setting
Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

Patient(s)
A 34-year-old man.

Intervention(s)
A single dose (100 ***956;g) of triptorelin ).

Main Outcome Measure(s)
Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

Result(s)
Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

Case report
A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.

The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 ? x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20--170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L).

In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 ***956;g) of triptorelin, which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism

Objective
To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.

Design
Case report.

Setting
Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

Patient(s)
A 34-year-old man.

Intervention(s)
A single dose (100 ***956;g) of triptorelin ).

Main Outcome Measure(s)
Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

Result(s)
Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

Case report
A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.

The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 ? x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20--170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L).

In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 ***956;g) of triptorelin, which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

Good read... Nice post..there is more info at Osta-gain.com

Ive opted against tore for now.. After speaking to a few people this is my testosterone recovery cycle

Days 1-10 HCG 1000 IU's/day (blood work after HCG)
Days 1-17 Aromasin 12.5mg E3D
Days 17-45 Clomid 100/50/50/50
Days 17-52 Nolva 20/20/20/20/20 (blood work after nolva)

Then blood work 30 days after nolva.

Ill be taking DAA, vitamin E throughout.

I would consider adding in Toco-8, It is an 8 isomer Vitamin E supplement. Vitamin E has been shown in studies to have a direct influence on steroidogenesis. Our full TRS + Clomid would be your best shot, but assuming your Clomid is pharmaceutical, I would bet heavily on Toco-8 + Clomid for 4 weeks.

Back