• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AZZA At London2012 Olympics

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bit2y0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: That's a lot of medals.

Azza dives for germany also this year :coffee:

Wow! Never new he was so talented and virsatile. supposedly he's sponsored by MANBLO.

Azza's a man of various talents

ANGER-over-pedophile-Dennis-Ferguson-reached-flashpo-6139087.jpg

the abbo's presence has not gone unoticed here in London.

Thanks Sil, i am in your head like a mutafucka, get a life you cum guzzling queer??.

CUNTS

Bravo SIL, Bravo

I think it's safe to say you've run the whole photoshopping azza's face on various bodies thing into the ground. It was funny for the first couple hundred pics.

I think it's safe to say you've run the whole photoshopping azza's face on various bodies thing into the ground. It was funny for the first couple hundred pics.

Sil has no life...he needs acceptance online because he does not get it in real life. Sil is a fag and unoriginal... same 'jokes', same edited pics on cat towers/azza...he is just a douche with nothing else up his sleeve...a closet homo

Sil has no life...he needs acceptance online because he does not get it in real life. Sil is a fag and unoriginal... same 'jokes', same edited pics on cat towers/azza...he is just a douche with nothing else up his sleeve...a closet homo

lmao..dunce you take pictures of yourself naked and post for strangers online..catman,you shouldnt be talking about ''acceptance'' and ''homo''

lol the crackhead has spoken

You can never get enough of SIL. His photoshop is next to none!

Back