• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super cissus?

dream

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is cissus more specifically super cissus from USP labs an anti-inflammatory or does it actually help strengthen tendons?
thanks

Ppl report both. I've heard from some of the severest placebo haters give super cissus it's cred

I've bought the bulk cissus off Orbit love it def helps. I was glad JD from another forum recommended it to me.

Super Cissus by USPLabs is promised to help repair old joint injuries and provide relief from joint pain. Super Cissus gets its name from its main active ingredient, Cissus quandrangularis; this natural herbal compound has been used as a solution for joint problems in India for many years. Super Cissus can be purchased online through a number of health supplement retailers for an average price of $30. This product is claimed to be both 100% safe and 100% effective.

GYCH! :daydream:

It an herb that helps both in inflammation and muscle and tendon repair. It works relatively well as both a first aide to injury of joints as well as a preventative supplement. I have used this supplement for both my joint and muscle aches.

Super Cissus by USPLabs is promised to help repair old joint injuries and provide relief from joint pain. Super Cissus gets its name from its main active ingredient, Cissus quandrangularis; this natural herbal compound has been used as a solution for joint problems in India for many years. Super Cissus can be purchased online through a number of health supplement retailers for an average price of $30. This product is claimed to be both 100% safe and 100% effective.

Nice explaination by you and MuscleGauge1 on it.

Kenny Croxdale

Back