• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IGF-LR3 questions from CEM

larry79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i got a couple questions here:
-CEM accidentally sent me 2 bottles of sterile water, that good for anything ?
-What is the empty 10ml bottle used for ?
-I have on order for 1cc 30g 1/2 slin pins, when I inject my biceps, is the needle too short for an IM shot?
-I am planning on doing bi-later shots, but how does one shoot there back or do i just skip that and do a subq in the stomach fat?
-After reconstitution i put mine in the fridge, is there a certain temperature before i can shoot or can i go straight from the fridge to my injection?
Thank you,

It should be fine injected at that temperature, but I would roll the vial in my hand a couple minutes. To be honest, if you tried to race through the process it would probably be at room temp or close by that time anyway, I know mine warm up quick.

Well, If there is a specific muscle in the back, try searching google for specific back muscle that you are interested in growing. Most likely, you will have to get a little help from someone, but it is not IGF-Des, which is site specific, It is LR3, but some of the medicine will stay in the area injected, so injected directly is advised. Most would probably tell you not to inject in the fat. The muscle allows more blood to gain access to it, and travel to other areas of the body. However, if fat loss is your primary concern, that may be the way to go, but most would not advise injecting in the fat.

one half inch pins are fine and really perfect for bicep injects. No need for a horse pin, you want growth not repair from injury. As for the extra bottle, I can not tell you what their protocol is, I have only ordered from Purchase Peptides, who send the powder directly in one bottle sealed. I would use acetic acid for the LR3 though, not bacteriostatic water. 0.6% is the amount you want. Less AA is better than more, as it can damage the LR3. Bac water in Lr3 is only said to be good for one week. Crackrbaby has a good read on how to do the Acetic acid protocol if you need it.

Regards,
Chemical

Bac water is fine to use with lr3....NO clue where this idea that it degrades it comes from. Nor has anyone ever backed it up with any studies to prove it.

Also, igf does not need to be pinned bilateral...it can be subq, it has a systemic effect.

There are a lot of true things that have no studies to back them. You have an idea how much a case study costs. I don't think anyone is gonna fund a research chem study so abusers can make their IGF more effecient. It comes from the fact that certain ionic compounds used in the manufacturing process causes the precipitate to create a film on the edge of the glass. Not every company causing this film. This makes users feel like they lost a little bit on the glass and then the want to rinse it with more bac water. Acetic acid is more soluble in LR3 than Bac water. No, I have no case studies to back this. Keep in mind there are no case studies suggesting that Acetic Acid isn't better, either.

Regards,
Chemical

Bac water is fine to use with lr3....NO clue where this idea that it degrades it comes from. Nor has anyone ever backed it up with any studies to prove it.

Also, igf does not need to be pinned bilateral...it can be subq, it has a systemic effect.

Tballz is correct. Bac water is fine and subcutaneous shots is all that's needed.

Agreed!
Bac water is fine and subq is the way to go in my op.

Since the general consensus is bi-lateral does not matter, any places special for subq sites?

Since the general consensus is bi-lateral does not matter, any places special for subq sites?

Systemic effect so where ever is fine to inject. I do it right in the belly fat.

Back