• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help me layout my next cycle.

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i was wanting some input on a cycle i am thinking of running next.i am 35 years old 220-225 ilbs bf idk probally 12%.i have been lifting for over 20 years off and on i have ran idk like 5 cycles over the years my last cycle was the best ever so i was thinking of running a simliar one.what i am thinking of running is .test p first couple weeks then switching to test e at 750 mg aweek npp at 400-600mg a week and then this is where i have guestions i am wanting to run tren along with npp some say not to but then others say you get great results.i am all so wanting to try masteron p dont know if i would want to run it the whole cycle or just add it at the end.so whats evey ones take on test,npp,tren and mast.would probally run a long cycle because thats what i like.and i would probally add the tren and mast toward the end like the last 8 weeeks of a 20 week cycle.i am looking to clean bulk at the beginning then probally recomp toward end wanting to be able to move some big weights during this cycle joints should be able to handle it with the npp.and yes i have my ai and caber and pct stuff.

Why not just stick with Test E and drop 75-100mg of Anavar and forget the Test P and the Mast. If you are dead set on Mast can you get a tren mast blend? I got a friend of mine on that blend 100 tren and 100 mast and he loved it, said he never got so lean ever. Depending on how you are I personally like to throw in EQ with Tren just because my cardio goes to SHIT and I may not do much cardio in the gym when I am on Tren, but I do ALLOT in the bed. So the EQ helps with that and helps me put away some more food as well.

If you are going to do mast as well you might as well do Tren A just cause you will be pinning EOD any ways might as well do Ace... Just my observation I may be wrong, but some thing to think about.

i would really like to hear from guys that have ran test,npp,tren and mast.am wanting to try anvar but i will probally waite till summer time maybe a test ,tren mast,anvar cycle for summer.but for now i am wanting to hear about tren and npp in the same cycle results problem etc.

Hey bro, never ran npp but have run all the others mentioned, I realy like eq with tren on long cycles for the reasons mentioned by Jay in fact the best bulk I ever did was test, eq, and tren with a lil d-bol for summer test, tren, mast, and winny.

well will be doing this cycle test ,npp,tren a and mast p.should be a really good cycle if i can take the sides the results should be out of this world.

Back