• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methadrol extreme

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bridging with methadrol extreme at 1 cap a day

Up 4 pounds already and it is day 5
Shit is great

My question is how much suppression will there be from 1 cap a day?

And how much will it effect my androgen receptors?

Don't wanna ruin next cycle starting in 3-4 weeks

and by "fine" Op, he means you wont die. You are effectively cruising at the moment. you will not recover your hpta, and you are damaging your lipids and liver because you chose methadrol extreme. It however, will not "affect your androgen receptors"

test E 250mg a week would have been an exponentially better idea.

and by "fine" Op, he means you wont die. You are effectively cruising at the moment. you will not recover your hpta, and you are damaging your lipids and liver because you chose methadrol extreme. It however, will not "affect your androgen receptors"

As long as I'm being effective :winkfinger:

Havent cycled in 3+ months FYI

Using this to bridge into a test deca and Anadrol cycle

Should be pretty much total shut down. I would blast 2 per day and put the hammer down brother.

In 3 weeks of MDE up 10 pounds and strength is through the roof!

Hard gainer checking in ha

Y bridge? Y didn't U just stack it in your cycle getting ready to start mde test deca and finish w sdmz looking to get to 190 on this cycle should b fun

Y bridge? Y didn't U just stack it in your cycle getting ready to start mde test deca and finish w sdmz looking to get to 190 on this cycle should b fun

That sounds sick to start with MDE and end with Sdmz, think im going to try it in my next test, tren blast.

IML Gear Cream!

A friend said it would be good

Also UncleM did the same thing

Agree. Bridging with Orals is a waste of time IMO. You might as well throw in test and start your full cycle now.

Agree. Bridging with Orals is a waste of time IMO. You might as well throw in test and start your full cycle now.

Why do u think it's a waste of time ?

Im happy so far

Gained a total of ten pounds

10 pounds for 30 bucks is a dream

10 lbs is pretty good how much do u think Is water

Maybe half is intramuscular water retention but it looks pretty damn solid
Since in hopping on test, deca and Anadrol Wednesday hopefully I keep most gains from M.E

Kept all gains and gained an extra two pounds already going right into test and deca

IML Gear Cream!
if you run sdmz 2.0 let me know how it compares methadrol extreme..I have both and leaning more towards the idea of dry gains from the 2.0

I'd run either man
Both are top notch
I got a lot of good gains from ME
Never ran super DMZ

Are you gonna run it? I'd like to hear from someone that has ran both. I am not a hard gainer...I just want to make sure the gains I get are solid and not mostly water.

Are you gonna run it? I'd like to hear from someone that has ran both. I am not a hard gainer...I just want to make sure the gains I get are solid and not mostly water.

I'm on deca and test right now may end with halo extreme or super DMZ don't know yet

My friend is on DMZ right now and is up 8 pounds

If u like SuperDrol choose ME

Never tried superdrol...All the PH's I've used are from the previous ban. Like Methyl-D and 1-TU....the 1-TU was epic for me. I put on serious muscle in 6 weeks and gained a ton of strength too.

Never tried superdrol...All the PH's I've used are from the previous ban. Like Methyl-D and 1-TU....the 1-TU was epic for me. I put on serious muscle in 6 weeks and gained a ton of strength too.

You would like DMZ better for drier gains

Methadrol does bloat you to an extent

Back