IronMag Research Chems

urine aas detection times in urine for court not athletics

Rep Points

urine aas detection times in urine for court not athletics

Does anyone have an accurate urine detection time for aas. Its not for the olympics and ncaa. I might have a custody dispute on hand, trying my best to keep it out of court. Since I get random street drug tests at work and pass cause I don't do them, I think there is a chance my son's mother might try and bring up steroids. Thats about the only thing they can get me on because shes got alot of problems and her soon to be ex husband is fighting her in court for his two kids. So if I can't work it out of court I may have to file for custody. They won't make me take blood test just urine, so any input would be nice. I have seen deca could be 18 months but didn't know if that was blood or urine. Thanks in advance.

Rep Points

It cost A LOT of money to test for AAS because the need a certain panel.

You pass the work one since its only a 5 panel that test for weed, coke, etc...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoCode8511 View Post
    It cost A LOT of money to test for AAS because the need a certain panel.

You pass the work one since its only a 5 panel that test for weed, coke, etc...
    Yes I know i pass the 5 panel for work because its either a 5 or 10 panel, but I guess what I'm trying to figure out is since it does cost alot of money would they even test me. Mind you I never was arrested for possesion of gear or no one has ever actually seen me use it, nor am I 250 lbs of muscle looking like an olympia competitor, its just a little obvious that I have used to people that have known me for my whole life. I'm mainly just trying to cover all angles if shit hits the fan.

Rep Points

If things get crazy and they do test you a good option would be to look into the prohormone for whatever you've taken. Most prohormones are legal and is shit hits the fan just know the name of the ph and say thats what you took and your ex just assumed the worst.
    Powdered by H-as

Rep Points

I was thinking that as well I know methadrol extreme has 3 different compounds in it. Thanks for the input I doubt it will even come to that I just would't want to wait for her to bring it up and then scramble around when I can ask now before we even have a court date set up.

Rep Points

Doping test for AAS are VERY expensive and normally only done in through the IOC.

Typical "drug test" are for rec drugs.

Rep Points

I pretty sure they need to take blood to test for Anabolics. I am pretty sure that any court test will not include steroids, simply because of the cost to test.

Rep Points

Deny, deny, deny.

McBain

Rep Points

Which drugs are you asking about in particular? It goes from about 2 months for some orals to 18 months for deca. We can't tell you without knowing which ones you're asking about.

It's unlikely a court will require a steroid test from you unless you have a previous "history." These tests are also very expensive. Act calm, and if you want your kid for the rest of your life, lay off the juice until you have custody.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    Check out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com !

Rep Points

unforntunately deca was one of the compounds I used the others were test and tren. I was running 250 mgs of deca a week for 9 weeks and that was about 5 months ago. I would also have some time(probably a couple of months) before we even got to court. I have my son 3-5 times a week now so I'm not in a huge rush to force the issue, its just other issues that might lead to that down road. So I would think the test and tren would be gone by then just worried about trace amounts of deca lingering in system.