• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you take HGH if you are a type 2 diabetic?

SpartanPrince

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend asked me today if he could? I have no clue? I told him to ask his doctor and he will in a few weeks but wanted to see if anyone on these boards new if you could or not. He takes a single pill every day for his diabetes he says. He is 42 about 80 pounds over weight and I advised him that diet, working out and cardio is the key to losing weight but he wants to do something to help speed up the weight loss and get strong at the same time. I know diet is the key to losing weight along with physical activity. I told him I would post this for him bc his wife snoops on everything he does so he is not capable of getting on these type of boards in the first place. Any info would greatly be appreicated. I have been taking GH myself at 3.3 ius a day on my 3rd kit and went from 234 to 209 and 3 times as muscular but my diet and cardio have been on full speed. I have 14 pounds to go as my goal but I am taking GH by itself. I was thinking about adding 17mcg's of T3 then hit the test when I have reached my goal. I have no clue if these are ok to take if you have diabetes type 2. Thanks

SP

I also let him know about anavar as well but again not sure if you can take anavar with type 2 diabetes and if that would be safe for him to start.

Back