• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

My anal

lilSOLID

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I take the methadrol extreme. Working good until my anals come out at gym. I deadlifting 680lb an boom. Im in the bathroom at gym and look at ass it is pink/red bubble flesh. Big. I push back inside hole. Big pains. Go home and take pains pill and is ok. But now everytime im working to good i get the boom and back again with flesh bubble. I push back in again and is ok. What to do?

see a doctor.

I try for pic but it wont let me work from the iphone! Its the red coming out of anus. Not hemsroid. But i get it to go in. Only comes out for big weight. Normals? Will stop ever?

Email of yours for the pic. My laptop is no longer. Only iphone now for

Spam.

I'm no Dr. and I don't play one on TV either, but maybe you should relax with the heavy deads/ squats for awhile.

And do go see a real Dr.

Or tell that guy fucking you in the ass before them to maybe give you a day off so your "anal" can recover. I am writing this on the ballot for stupidest post of the month award.

IML Gear Cream!
No no no!! You guys wrong listening! Methadrol is amazing!! My anal come out because to much weight for me! And to the guy who think i fucks in anal you crazy! If man fucks in my anal i break him! You must be homo to think of such thing! I will see doctor! Apointment tomorrow for my anal crevice hole. You guys thnk joke! No joke! Really happening to my anal. Big boom happened amd big pain for me in the anal. Thank you guys for nothing, one of your fellow men is broken and all you do is play an joke about homo. Big fuck you from me!! I hope your anal breaks and then you ask me what i do for it! I tell you to stop being homo, ok? Big bitches! No good site for help!! You make Gustav very mad! This can be bad for your health too! Taking points and makes joke of me! Big fuck you! Big fuck you! I fuck you in the vagina you have and thats it!!

maybe you should change your name to lilsoiled

i have another pic but i'd get bant. :coffee:

Yes little wing this is my anal!! But not so much, and this man needs to work out the butt and legs. Man has saggy butt an huge anal flesh bubble. Yes prolapse is the anal pproblem. I have appointment tomorrow. It is no good to make poop! This is crazy , i think oh my god my guts are falling from me! I push this back inside and is good till the poop or till other push for air. We call air push futzie..The smell of this red thing is no good, smells like first wife. She is no more, many thanks to god.

No no no!! You guys wrong listening! Methadrol is amazing!! My anal come out because to much weight for me! And to the guy who think i fucks in anal you crazy! If man fucks in my anal i break him! You must be homo to think of such thing! I will see doctor! Apointment tomorrow for my anal crevice hole. You guys thnk joke! No joke! Really happening to my anal. Big boom happened amd big pain for me in the anal. Thank you guys for nothing, one of your fellow men is broken and all you do is play an joke about homo. Big fuck you from me!! I hope your anal breaks and then you ask me what i do for it! I tell you to stop being homo, ok? Big bitches! No good site for help!! You make Gustav very mad! This can be bad for your health too! Taking points and makes joke of me! Big fuck you! Big fuck you! I fuck you in the vagina you have and thats it!!

Big true???

And don't worry, if you said no homo while the guy was fucking you in the ass, it's not homo......:coffee:

Good lord, people put blame on the craziest things.

My creatine made my fingernails fall off.

IML Gear Cream!
The blame is on heavy weight you stupid anal bubble lover!!! Cork sends me a PM asking for my location and phone number wanting to lick my prolapse!! Cork, this questions you ask me are for homo's!! I break you big bitch!!!

Vibrator, is this what you do?!! You fucks man in anal and yell "im no homo!!" or you get fucks in anal and scream this??! This is bad advice you big bitch!! No homo for me ok? Im loving the vaginas! And also the mouth of the woman!!

I think your 680 lb. deadlift busted your shit bag

You need fucking surgery. Now. Prolapsed anus is no joke.

Oh shit! Is this op for real?!

Back