• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Armored Military Vehicles To Patrol Wisconsin Neighborhoods

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Armored military vehicles of the type used to hunt for insurgents in Afghanistan are set to patrol roads in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin as part of a training exercise on behalf of the U.S. Army Reserve.

?(Capt. William) Geddes said the U.S. Army Reserve wanted to alert the public to the training dates so residents are not alarmed when a pack of heavily armored military vehicles is driving around the county,? reports Sheboyganpress.com.

The exercises are being run despite the fact that troops driving the M1117 Armored Security Vehicles have already received their basic training. ?They?re vehicles that these military officers might use if they?re deployed, patrol vehicles,? Geddes said, adding that the drills were to ensure that officers didn?t get ?rusty? in handling the M1117s.

The vehicles, which have been used overseas in Afghanistan, are described as being ?strange,? ?intimidating? and ?heavily armored,? while being the same size as a large SUV.

Local authorities have apparently not even been briefed about the planned exercises, which will run until August 17.

?Sheboygan County Administrator Adam Payne said he had not heard about the training exercises. Two city officials declined to comment, because they also had heard nothing about the training,? states the report.

Geddes urged citizens not to create safety hazards on the roads by stopping to gaze at the vehicles.

The increasing phenomena of military training drills taking place away from military bases and amidst the general public has led to fears that the American people are being acclimatized to accept a potential future declaration of martial law.

Back in June, residents in St Louis were shocked to see heavily armored U.S. Army vehicles patrolling neighborhoods as part of an exercise. However, the local media responded by featuring ?vox pops? interviews with people who supported the use of the military in order to ?cut down on crime,? despite the fact that using the Army for domestic law enforcement is forbidden under the Posse Comitatus Act.

Advocating that America ape foreign countries where troops patrol the streets, one resident told Fox 2, ?I think it?s the same way when you go to other countries?they don?t have police officers they have troops, and I think it kind of scares a lot of people?it might cut down on a whole lot of crime because they don?t know if they?re military or the police.?

?I think it?s fantastic because it might slow down some of the crime rate,? added another.

Predictions of mass civil unrest have fueled fears that the federal government and the U.S. Army are gearing up for domestic disorder. Both the U.S. Army and the Department of Homeland Security recently purchased large quantities of riot gear in anticipation of trouble at the upcoming DNC, RNC and the presidential inauguration. The DHS has also purchased 450 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point bullets.

A recently leaked US Army Military Police training manual for ?Civil Disturbance Operations? outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of ?deadly force? in confronting ?dissidents? are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, ?Warning shot will not be fired.?

As an example of how high tensions are running, the following You Tube video, which shows over a hundred tanks being transported through Burbank, California, is also causing consternation amongst those that fear some form of martial law could be just around the corner.

they hope we don't notice them lubing up our asses in other words. :coffee:

This is needed to protect us from the terrorists, just like the Patriot Act. If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to complain about.

much simpler than that just de-fund the CIA and there is nobody to train the terrorists.....

Make sure you pick up a .40 so you can help yourself to some of that 450 million in ammo off their bodies when they attempt to declare Obama's martial law.

I totally lost concentration there for a minute when I was picturing LW, lube, and asses......

If you have the monetary means time to buy that Barret or other rifle chambered in .50 BMG. That's what it'll take to put a hole in one of those and maybe disable it. I'm buying more ammo for my guns this week. .45 ACP and 9x19mm. Maybe throw in a box of shot shells and .22lr. Get ready because it's gonna happen.

IML Gear Cream!
If only there was one near me. The shipping on that jacks the price up too much so I'll stick with the local Wally world for now.

If you have the monetary means time to buy that Barret or other rifle chambered in .50 BMG. That's what it'll take to put a hole in one of those and maybe disable it. I'm buying more ammo for my guns this week. .45 ACP and 9x19mm. Maybe throw in a box of shot shells and .22lr. Get ready because it's gonna happen.

and when it does there will be a planned biological attack on US citizens. the US gov is not worrying about a heavily armed citizenry, they have allowed us to have our guns because they now down the road they will be rendered useless. the US gov has been caught several times over the decades intentionally infecting US citizens. but these events of course never make it to the news and the special reports out of congress are not available even with the FOIA. when the inevitable collapses of the USD occurs that's when the shit goes down.

30% or 745 million acres of the U.S. is forest. we have more "jungle" than africa and some of it is so dense it'd be hard to thrust a dick in there. seems like the place to head if the shit does hit the fan. a smart person or small group could probably go undetected for years. the way things are going it sometimes seems like a cool idea just to retreat to the wild anyway.

Forest family had an elaborate camp among trees

30% or 745 million acres of the U.S. is forest. we have more "jungle" than africa and some of it is so dense it'd be hard to thrust a dick in there. seems like the place to head if the shit does hit the fan. a smart person or small group could probably go undetected for years. the way things are going it sometimes seems like a cool idea just to retreat to the wild anyway.

Forest family had an elaborate camp among trees

In fact, the girl received a very good education from her father while living among the trees. Officials said the girl, who would be normally in 7th grade, is at a 12th grade equivalency."When we interviewed this little girl, she was very impressive. She really was very responsible, and she really looked as though she was way advanced in her years," said Portland Police Cmdr. Scott Anderson said.

I guess that's what happens when you don't spend your days watching Jersey Shore.

Easy everyone, its just a training exercise. These are done for encase of another environment catastrophe like katrina. It's not meant for marshal law but to protect citizens from looters and gang activity.

sheboygan is where senator and owner of the milwaukee bucks Herb Kohl is from...he's retiring from service and tomorrow is yet another election day here

Easy everyone, its just a training exercise. These are done for encase of another environment catastrophe like katrina. It's not meant for marshal law but to protect citizens from looters and gang activity.

I don't think your post is very clear. I'm having a hard time finding the fear-mongering and conspiracies. You might want to check into that.

BFHAMMER is right..and so are you in regards to the .50. Armalite makes a .50 for about 2800.00. Who cares about top of the line or not, just need something to disable the vehicle(s). Zap, you may wanna consider picking up a .40, too. With 450,000,000 .40 cal rounds being used by the government, you shouldn't have a problem finding "loose ammo" laying around. I got rid of my .45 Glock a few months ago and traded it for a Smith & Wesson M&P .40. The round are more accessible or heavily produced. And honestly, the difference between a .40 and .45 isn't much. They're both gonna knock you on your ass.

IML Gear Cream!
That read like it was something from a Hollywood movie script.

Yeah, when a bunch of Army reservists run rampant through your town and try to enforce martial law, it would be wise to head for the hills ala Red dawn.

Cause it's gonna be the equivalent of putting the keystone cops in charge of the pie factory...

Shiites gonna get messy.

Yeah, when a bunch of Army reservists run rampant through your town and try to enforce martial law, it would be wise to head for the hills ala Red dawn.

Cause it's gonna be the equivalent of putting the keystone cops in charge of the pie factory...

Shiites gonna get messy.

Oh, and by the way, what a coincadink!

and when it does there will be a planned biological attack on US citizens. the US gov is not worrying about a heavily armed citizenry, they have allowed us to have our guns because they now down the road they will be rendered useless. the US gov has been caught several times over the decades intentionally infecting US citizens. but these events of course never make it to the news and the special reports out of congress are not available even with the FOIA. when the inevitable collapses of the USD occurs that's when the shit goes down.

During WWII the Japenese did some crazy biological experiments on their prisoners of war. After it ended the USA made a deal with them, they'd get access to all of the data that was discovered and in return the Japanese wouldn't be prosecuted for the crimes committed.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During WWII the Japenese did some crazy biological experiments on their prisoners of war. After it ended the USA made a deal with them, they'd get access to all of the data that was discovered and in return the Japanese wouldn't be prosecuted for the crimes committed.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

]

My man, never mind what the germans did and what they aquiesed to.

Shit was perversed.

]

My man, never mind what the germans did and what they aquiesed to.

Shit was perversed.

It's the stuff you never hear about that is usually far worse than what most people know of. Also, the American's wanted to build their bases in Japan so I doubt it would have helped them to let the public know about what the Japanese really did. The Nazi's made a good enough scapegoat though.

exactly why the SS Gestapo was integrated into the CIA post WWII

I think they'd get better training driving through Compton or someplace like that....

exactly why the SS Gestapo was integrated into the CIA post WWII

The CIA and Nazi War Criminals

National Security Archive Posts Secret CIA History
Released Under Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act

National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 146
Edited by Tamara Feinstein
February 4, 2005

The CIA and Nazi War Criminals

"The documentation unearthed by the IWG reveals extensive relationships between former Nazi war criminals and American intelligence organizations, including the CIA. For example, current records show that at least five associates of the notorious Nazi Adolf Eichmann worked for the CIA, 23 other Nazis were approached by the CIA for recruitment, and at least 100 officers within the Gehlen organization were former SD or Gestapo officers. (Note 2)"

Nazis and the Republican Party
A Fresh Look, by Carla Binion, Nazis and the Republican Party, Nazi GOP, BartCop.com

A recently leaked US Army Military Police training manual for "Civil Disturbance Operations" outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of "deadly force" in confronting "dissidents" are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, "Warning shot will not be fired."

As an example of how high tensions are running, the following You Tube video, which shows over a hundred tanks being transported through Burbank, California, is also causing consternation amongst those that fear some form of martial law could be just around the corner.

Comforting. :gosh:

Back