• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PM question

Dankphu

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do I send a Private Message? I've gone to a couple of people's profiles and have seen no option for sending someone a PM. I have to assume there's something I'm missing. I've asked this question in two other places and not gotten a single response on this issue...getting pissed.:mad:

Just negged you. Are you pissed now?

How do I send a Private Message? I've gone to a couple of people's profiles and have seen no option for sending someone a PM. I have to assume there's something I'm missing. I've asked this question in two other places and not gotten a single response on this issue...getting pissed.:mad:

Need 10 posts to PM.

Its better to get pissed off than pissed on-negged

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Makes sense. I get so many advertisements in my inbox as it is, I imagine it would be a lot worth without that initial requirement.

Is there a way to delete pm's if you do not have 10 posts? I try to just click on the message to read and delete, but am told I do not have permission.

My profile does not have an option for private messages why?

well since i need ten posts... this section helped thanks guys!

I've been trying to disable email notifications when I get PMs, but was never able to find the option in my settings. Now I'm beginning to suspect its because I haven't posted 10 times...

Ya, I read 50 posts to PM. 10 is a little more manageable. Thanks.

Back