• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto make prohormones less effective??

wheybolic63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
there have been a few studies done saying that milk thistle lowers androgen receptor activity. This is crucial because when taking prohormones and other synthetic androgens the receptors need to be high.

There have also been studies saying that saw palmetto blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thus leaving more of it to convert to estrogen, and since most methylated PH'S are DHT derived would that make them less effective and also increase the risk of gyno? both saw palmetto and milk thistle are useful in maintaining healthy organs such as your liver and prevent prostate enlargement and both of these things are some of the main ingredients in cycle assist products. Are these ingredients really making prohormones that much ineffective or is it not that much to worry about? any thoughts on this?

I'd like to read those studies. Not saying you're wrong, but I've never heard of such a thing with herbs or preventive supplements?

Hence the reason I use Liv52. It's been known for a while that Milk Thistle hinders gains with SD... I figured if it interacts negatively with one PH then it will with others.

Back