***Homebrew instructions***

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    2011556

    ***Homebrew instructions***

    Gqlabs.net has great info and instructions for home brewing and it even has recipes

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    BBPowder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    691
    Rep Points
    11159367

    Quote Originally Posted by seattleborn View Post
    Gqlabs.net has great info and instructions for home brewing and it even has recipes
    Very nice website actually. Please PM me.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    bobbyboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    11661291

    Could be promising but not much content yet.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    2011556

    There's alot more info soon to come

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    BBPowder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    691
    Rep Points
    11159367

    Quote Originally Posted by seattleborn View Post
    There's alot more info soon to come
    Sent you an email about 5 minutes ago. Hope you received it, I never received a response earlier. I hope my service is working correctly

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    2011556

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPowder

    Sent you an email about 5 minutes ago. Hope you received it, I never received a response earlier. I hope my service is working correctly
    I don't think my emails you getting to you bro

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    BBPowder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    691
    Rep Points
    11159367

    ***Homebrew instructions***

    Excellent website!!!!


    bbpowder@securenym.net

    Ask for price and product list!!!


    Ask for a product and price list!

  8. #8
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Points
    589654572

    more spam?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    BBPowder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    691
    Rep Points
    11159367

    ***Homebrew instructions***

    Quote Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    more spam?
    The "ad" was an a mistake. What Tapatalk considers a signature is just added to your post.

    When I was posting I was not realizing this. So yeah it shows the email me at blah blah.... Was not intended. I was just using the forums as usual. I deleted the tapatalk sig so hopefully this issue is resolved and I don't look like a jackass.


    Ask for a product and price list!

  10. #10
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Points
    589654572

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPowder View Post
    The "ad" was an a mistake. What Tapatalk considers a signature is just added to your post.

    When I was posting I was not realizing this. So yeah it shows the email me at blah blah.... Was not intended. I was just using the forums as usual. I deleted the tapatalk sig so hopefully this issue is resolved and I don't look like a jackass.

    lol I was just bustin your balls anyway, I dont care what u post bro.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    BBPowder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    691
    Rep Points
    11159367

    ***Homebrew instructions***

    Quote Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    lol I was just bustin your balls anyway, I dont care what u post bro.
    We all need some ball busting every now and then!


    Ask for a product and price list!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Quez82's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    az
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    811195

    I like how he says "gqlabs does condone the use of illegal substances"

Similar Threads

  1. Mixing Instructions for HCG in syringes?
    By ShortMonster in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:38 AM
  2. MSN/Hotmail/AOL User Instructions
    By GXR64 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. Someone PM me email ordering instructions please!!!
    By BigJon84 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:31 AM
  4. Stupid Label Instructions...
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->