• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Reason #798 "Why You're Better Off Single"

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No bail for bride-to-be charged with stabbing fiance in the heart on their wedding day

Na Cola Darcel Franklin is accused of grabbing a knife and stabbing husband-to-be Billy Rafael Brewster during an argument even as relatives tried to intervene.

By Anthony Bartkewicz, New York Daily News

oops-stabbed-my-man.jpg

Na Cola Franklin is charged with criminal homicide in the death of 36-year-old Billy Rafael Brewster in their Whitehall Township apartment during an argument on their wedding day.

Na Cola Darcel Franklin was supposed to be a newlywed. Instead, she's in a Pennsylvania prison.

Franklin is being held without bail on a charge of criminal homicide, The Express Times reported. Police say she stabbed her fianc?, puncturing his heart, just hours before they were set to wed Saturday.

At her arraignment hearing, she reportedly told the judge, "I did not mean to kill him."

The pastor who was supposed to perform the wedding ceremony for Franklin, 31, and 36-year-old Billy Rafael Brewster, arrived at their apartment Saturday to find the bloody aftermath and the scene swarming with cops.

Monique Kali, the wife of one of Brewster's cousins, said the couple got into an argument in their Whitehall Township apartment shortly before 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

She told police she heard someone yell "knife!" and saw her husband standing between Franklin and Brewster, with the bride-to-be waving a kitchen knife and the groom bleeding from his side.

Fearing that her husband would be stabbed next, Kali said she tackled Franklin and her husband disarmed her. Meanwhile, Brewster staggered to the landing outside, still bleeding. He was pronounced dead at 3:24 a.m. and Franklin was arrested.

Four children were inside the apartment when Brewster was stabbed, according to The Express-Times.

A kitchen knife and a bloody piece of carpet were seized as evidence.

From No bail for bride-to-be charged with stabbing fianc? in the heart on their wedding day* - NY Daily News

Why did the OP respond to his own post? Seems odd yes?

Why did the OP respond to his own post? Seems odd yes?

lol You're Eddie, right?

You typically add some punctuation to an otherwise ordinary username.

Gimmick delete in 3... 2... 1...

lol You're Eddie, right?

You typically add some punctuation to an otherwise ordinary username.

Gimmick delete in 3... 2... 1...

Hey, look, I'm responding to my own post!

:thinking:

Wait. Where'd that Kevin. guy go?

Kevin was an optical illusion?

Those pesky "pre wedding jitters" got handled!

Damn thats a mean ass bitch. Look like a niggerican, them fuckas mean as fuck!

with the bride-to-be waving a kitchen knife and the groom bleeding from his side.

Fearing that her husband would be stabbed next, Kali said she tackled Franklin and her husband disarmed her. Meanwhile, Brewster staggered to the landing outside, still bleeding. He was pronounced dead at 3:24 a.m. and Franklin was arrested.
Four children were inside the apartment when Brewster was stabbed, according to The Express-Times.

Correction, she didn't stab him in the chest at all.

(adjusts bifocals)

why does OP keep answering himself? :rolleyes:

Poor girl!

Her name is Na Cola? ...and yes i'd hit it.

^^^

Social life is evidently in dire straits.

Hey, look, I'm responding to my own post!

:thinking:

Wait. Where'd that Kevin. guy go?

he turned into Mister.

and this is why you never allow cameras at bachelor party.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^

Some hick living in Maine giving advice on partying.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

I wonder if that is real dialogue?

I just wonder what Eddie's next nick will be. How long before he gets bored of jerking off while sniffing his mothers underwear and starts trolling again?

Back