• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reagan Budget Chief Once Again Slams GOP Economic policy - Re: Ryan Budget

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
I believe Art Laffer is off the bandwagon as well.

it's ideological economic theory vs the use of historical empirical data and critical thinking. I've been saying this for the past 4 years that the supply-side tax cutters are just plain wrong as the US economy, interest rates, taxes, etc. are not the same in 2012 as in 1980.

Words from President Eisenhower 1954...

Attachments

• Eisenhower.jpg
    Eisenhower.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 14
I agree with you, but I say 11 years. If tax cuts stimulate growth why havent the last 11 years been an explosion ? Even GHWBush called it Vodoo

I agree with you, but I say 11 years. If tax cuts stimulate growth why havent the last 11 years been an explosion ? Even GHWBush called it Vodoo

those tax cuts worked to grow the wealth of those that received them, as was their original intention just like under Reagan. nothing but a "trojan horse to lower the rates for top earners" which were the exact words that Stockman used in his first book. Reagan even stated that the increase in the deficit was his "baby" and he hoped it would eventually grow so large to deficits so big as to eventually cause the end of the Big 3. and GWB did his part to further these goals of the neo-cons.

Last edited:
those tax cuts worked to grow the wealth of those that received them, as was their original intention just like under Reagan. nothing but a "trojan horse to lower the rates for top earners" which were the exact words that Stockman used in his first book. Reagan even stated that the increase in the deficit was his "baby" and he hoped it would eventually grow so large to deficits so big as to eventually cause the end of the Big 3. and GWB did his part to further these goals of the neo-cons.

That is an undeniable truth !

Back