• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bunk Ipam?

lymedestroyer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys rats get the head rush/warm feeling from Ipam. I have only used GHRP-6 on my rats and they always get the fuzzy headed feeling. With the new ipam I just got the rats dont get that.

This is supposed to be from a good source (actually a sponsor). I dont know the rules on posting sources yet so Im not posting that yet.

Thanks bros

Each peptide is unique in its own way. Humans are too, and for that reason we cannot assume that everyone will respond the same to any given peptide.
Ghrp-6 makes some people extremly hungry. For me thats not the case, I have absolutley NO hunger from it.
The first time I used Ipam, I got a very mild warm feeling. Nothing outstanding. Since then, I have not noticed any post injection sides at all.
Are you combining this with a GHRH? If so, my best advise to you would be to up your dose if your looking for that flush feeling. Again, not everyone will notice this feeling, as I certainly do not.
Also, if you read through this thread:Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test! - Professional Muscle, you will see that Ipam does not yeild as high of a GH release as Ghrp-6, but it does release GH for a longer duriation.
If you want to be 100%, get yourself tested..
Sides do not = Quality
Just my .02

I get the flush from ghrp 2 and 6 but not ipam.

Each peptide is unique in its own way. Humans are too, and for that reason we cannot assume that everyone will respond the same to any given peptide.
Ghrp-6 makes some people extremly hungry. For me thats not the case, I have absolutley NO hunger from it.
The first time I used Ipam, I got a very mild warm feeling. Nothing outstanding. Since then, I have not noticed any post injection sides at all.
Are you combining this with a GHRH? If so, my best advise to you would be to up your dose if your looking for that flush feeling. Again, not everyone will notice this feeling, as I certainly do not.
Also, if you read through this thread:Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test! - Professional Muscle, you will see that Ipam does not yeild as high of a GH release as Ghrp-6, but it does release GH for a longer duriation.
If you want to be 100%, get yourself tested..
Sides do not = Quality
Just my .02

Thanks for that. The thread you recommended is good as well

The absence of that side effect in and of itself is not even remotely an indicator of poor peptide quality.

The absence of that side effect in and of itself is not even remotely an indicator of poor peptide quality.

This

Back