• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats the best monday-friday workout plan

baseautos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, just wondering what workouts everyone does monday-friday...also is there one better plan on what day to work out a patricular body part or what?

Tren 100mgs ed

Push, Legs, Pull or Dog Crap

I don't understand why people who spend so much time in gyms would need to ask for someone else's training program. You know your body. You see what other people are doing. You're aware of which exercises target a specific muscle group. Go do it. Of all the things to needlessly complicate, this would be the dumbest. Lift shit, develop micro-tears in the muscle tissue, then various environmental and biological factors will determine the rest. It's the environmental and biological factors that can get tricky. I know people who won't even discuss their nutrition plan because it's so goddamned complicated and they had a professional devise it for them. But training? Psh, don't think too much just go and kill it.

good point teez...im just always looking for new knowledge on something i could possibly be missing!

When off cycle I do something like that. 5-day is quads+calves, chest+delts, hams+abs, back+delts, quads+calves, restX2 OR chest, quads+calves, back, hams+abs, delts, restX2 depending on whether I'm prioritizing upper or lower body.

shoulders chest tris
back hams
off
shoulders
arms
legs
off
repeat

Really trying to bring shoulders up this current blast. Really emphasizing rear delts then lateral delts, only doing heavy OH pressing once a week on shoulder-only day

It's best to train instinctively, listening to your body, and adjusting your routine based on what parts lag in development (assuming that you've gotten a good amount of overall development already)

I use a lot of John Meadow's HIT methods

Legs
Chest/Biceps
Shoulders/Traps/Triceps
Back
off day
off day
off day
repeat

i don't have monday , tuesday etc... i workout 3 days then rest one day and so on
the first 3 days:
1- chest (12 sets)-shoulders (12sets) (except rear delt)/ triceps (9sets)
2- Back (12 sets)/ rear deltoid(4sets)/ biceps (9 sets)
3- legs( 12sets)/abs
4-day off then
5- Chest (6-9 sets)/ shoulders (6sets)/ triceps (12 sets)
6- Back (6-9 sets)/ biceps (12 sets)
7- abs/legs 9sets
8 -then a day off (sometimes 2 days) off then repeat

+ i do abs also in one of days off which are mainly 20-30 minutes running or cycling

Last edited:
For a minor fee of $29.95, you can get bjg's troll workout program that includes a special limited edition DVD that will teach you how to masturbate furiously while simultaneously typing pseudoscientific anti-steroid propaganda. I hear it's great for wrist strength.

^^^^^ it seems you tried it
Anyways for each muscle group i have at least 10 moves to chose from.

i don't have monday , tuesday etc... i workout 3 days then rest one day and so on
the first 3 days:
1- chest (12 sets)-shoulders (12sets) (except rear delt)/ triceps (9sets)
2- Back (12 sets)/ rear deltoid(4sets)/ biceps (9 sets)
3- legs( 12sets)/abs
4-day off then
5- Chest (6-9 sets)/ shoulders (6sets)/ triceps (12 sets)
6- Back (6-9 sets)/ biceps (12 sets)
7- abs/legs 9sets
8 -then a day off (sometimes 2 days) off then repeat

+ i do abs also in one of days off which are mainly 20-30 minutes running or cycling

Dude, on day 1, how do you manage to do 12 sets for chest followed for 12 sets of shoulders followed by 9 sets of triceps. That's 33 sets in a single workout. You're an animal!

^^^ i know i tend to push it ..i am used to the old real hard training ...it is like an addiction.....i am trying to ease it down...but not all of the sets are really heavy and believe it or not the whole thing does not take me more than hour or at most 75 minutes with warm up.
as an example:
bench 4 sets, inclined 3 sets, declined 2 sets, flies 3 sets
shoulders: military press 4 sets, lateral raises 4 sets, front raises 4sets ( i leave rear deltoids and traps for back or legs day)
triceps: superset close grip bench with triceps pull downs 3 sets, then skull crushers 3 sets, then rope pull 2 sets
i feel very refreshed after that no problem at all.

^^ and sometimes i take more than 1 day off it all depends how i feel.....
then after 1 month or 2 i change my routine ....

Back