• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anything Goes Comp!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should we run one???

:ohyeah:

growing very tired of all this immaturity on this board, somethings dont change, you still fuckin fat KOS?

Should we run one???

:ohyeah:

who ever wins gets to ravage your virgin ass? ohh hang on may need a board strapped to your ass so the winner doesnt fall in.

who ever wins gets to ravage your virgin ass? ohh hang on may need a board strapped to your ass so the winner doesnt fall in.

Who writes your jokes? your 7 yr old victims?

members have to submit at least 1 minute videos of themselves in drag. whoever gives the judges the weirdest feeling boner wins. :coffee:

here is a song for you songbirds

hey hey, my my..

cummed inside saneys eye

hey hey my my...

saney now has pink eye

sung in the style of Neil Young

11146185.jpg

bring on the competition !

smelliest farts? Can smartphones upload smells yet? I still have a piece of shit 20 dollar phone from last time I changed plans.

I like the visual comps. What about icing the log pics? :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
This is the second time I have read this 'icing the log' What does it mean?

she casnt cook...but i dont need her to...but she is the greatest influence to eat out and shit...she doesnt need to diet

bitch

Give her some steroids so she can out perform Azza in any exercise/lift/event

im pretty sure she can anyway

remember when azza said he would triple what i did? he didnt even triple what she did

and she never works push muscles

i think you need to investigate the last contest first because according to SFW my story sucked but he made sure i won anyway and i owe him or some shit. :coffee:

Luuuuucccccyyyyyyyy you got some 'splainin to do.

i never wanted special consideration or to be handed something i didn't win fair and square. so maybe the other contestants deserve an explanation.

i think you need to investigate the last contest first because according to SFW my story sucked but he made sure i won anyway and i owe him or some shit. :coffee:

You owe him a kick in the ball :lol:

i complained because i was made to feel like shit and he told me to lighten up. then had a fucking meltdown cuz i made him feel bad. i should just suck it up but HE can't. hmmmph. i see how he rolls.

This is treason. Sargent... remove his stripes.

ok NOW i will lighten up. :coffee:

Back