• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bent-over barbell rows+shaky legs

Jemal

all natural
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whenever I do bent over barbell rows, my knees and legs both get really shaky, any ideas on why this is happening or what I can do to fix it, or a good replacement excercise? Thanks

Originally posted by Jemal
Whenever I do bent over barbell rows, my knees and legs both get really shaky, any ideas on why this is happening or what I can do to fix it, or a good replacement excercise? Thanks

Please don't think I'm being an a-hole here because I'm not trying to be. My question is, so what? Is your shakyness not allowing you to do good barbell rows? If that's the case then yes, you've got a problem. If you're still able to do good rows then don't worry about some leg shake.

P.S. The shakyness is probably because you need to strengthen your legs. When muscles are put under more stress than they can handle they start to shake and then, eventually, they give out. Do you do squats? When do you work your squats into your routine? Before or after back day?

Back