• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

USDA Eyes if Tainted Beef Entered Food Supply

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thf8FEs19n4

Federal regulators who shut down a Central California slaughterhouse after receiving an animal welfare video were investigating Tuesday whether beef from sick cows reached the human food supply. Warning: this video contains graphic content. (Aug. 21)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to work at a place kinda like this, and usually if they broke their leg we would kill it.. but the ones with the horns we would shock them into the chutes and it would break both their horns lol.. but yeah the USDA guys always came..

I worked at a turkey processing plant. they were able to kill 13500 birdsin a 8 hour shift.

The turkey's were much more humanly killed that the kosher beef. Daym

?If you gave me a million, zillion dollars and said give me a plant that doesn?t have E. coli, I couldn?t do it,? said Michael T. Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota. ?It?s not about the will. It?s about the ability.?

they were there when i copy/pasted it :thinking: i smell something "fowl" in this cow thread.

now i see question marks where they go. i also noticed when i make a link everything you type after that becomes a link. if you erase a link in just one area all the links stop working. i have a new comp with windows 7 64 bit. not sure if the issue is me or IM.

You cut and pasted text from MS Word containing "smart quotes", which are Windows-1252 code page (non-standard, of course). If you converted to UTF-8, they didn't convert cleanly to the right UTF-8 codes (pairs or even triplets of bytes). When you attempt to display these characters (single bytes) from posts stored in the database, they are invalid UTF-8 characters and would show up as "invalid character mark", such as question marks in a diamond (depends on the browser).

Your only fix is to manually edit the affected posts and use whatever your keyboard offers (e.g., ASCII quotes) or special characters your browser lets you "insert". I suggest offering an SMF mod to translate "smart quotes" to the appropriate Latin-1 or UTF-8 characters in my sig > Projects > "Change "Smart Quotes" to proper text".

oh brother. copy paste just got way too complicated. :nerd:

You cut and pasted text from MS Word containing "smart quotes", which are Windows-1252 code page (non-standard, of course). If you converted to UTF-8, they didn't convert cleanly to the right UTF-8 codes (pairs or even triplets of bytes). When you attempt to display these characters (single bytes) from posts stored in the database, they are invalid UTF-8 characters and would show up as "invalid character mark", such as question marks in a diamond (depends on the browser).

Your only fix is to manually edit the affected posts and use whatever your keyboard offers (e.g., ASCII quotes) or special characters your browser lets you "insert". I suggest offering an SMF mod to translate "smart quotes" to the appropriate Latin-1 or UTF-8 characters in my sig > Projects > "Change "Smart Quotes" to proper text".

oh brother. copy paste just got way too complicated. :nerd:

Might I suggest Abiword?

Back